[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
TheGourmet a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/5AUHUWEC
6-7.5 million dps
idk if - resistances from curses get applied or not

The minus resistances from Conductivity are already applied however if you have -9 on your helmet you would need to put that in the config.
In that PoB you should not consider, when evaluating Shaper DPS:

1) Frenzy charges, they are not up 100% of the time in boss fights
2) Shocks, minions have 5% chance to crit and even with high damage they don't have an innate chance to shock. So the crawler will apply a shock only every 20 hits on average. With conductivity on Shaper, that chance goes up to 7.8% (curse effectiveness at endgame bosses is 80% less)
3) Conductivity lightning resistance reduction: it's already applied when the skill is active

The minimum Shaper DPS of that PoB is 3.75M, it goes up to about 6.3M if your crawler has 3 frenzy charges (add spawns), after a crit which shocks the boss.

In reality, the shock applied should be pretty weak because only a portion of the crawler's damage is lightning based, so the real maximum damage is probably a lot lower.
Dernière édition par djnat, le 12 janv. 2019 16:20:45
okay thanks for help guess.
i did shaper today and almost oneshotted his phases.
im now running vaal breach so i got everything up at bosses
"
djnat a écrit :
In that PoB you should not consider, when evaluating Shaper DPS:

1) Frenzy charges, they are not up 100% of the time in boss fights
2) Shocks, minions have 5% chance to crit and even with high damage they don't have an innate chance to shock. So the crawler will apply a shock only every 20 hits on average. With conductivity on Shaper, that chance goes up to 7.8% (curse effectiveness at endgame bosses is 80% less)
3) Conductivity lightning resistance reduction: it's already applied when the skill is active

The minimum Shaper DPS of that PoB is 3.75M, it goes up to about 6.3M if your crawler has 3 frenzy charges (add spawns), after a crit which shocks the boss.

In reality, the shock applied should be pretty weak because only a portion of the crawler's damage is lightning based, so the real maximum damage is probably a lot lower.

Good points to address djnat, the poe math can get complicated really easily

I agree that unless you minions generate frenzy charges themselves I would never include it. Vaal breech to sustain is certainly possible although more work then I think most would bother with

Conductivity is already applied as mentioned its just that shaper is 80% resistant so it doesn't do all that much on him. Manually lower their resistance that far is double dipping to a far greater extent then happens

In order to shock shaper with the 50% more damage (Ticking Pob shock box applies max shock) you need to do a single lightning hit of 1,832,872 that applies shock. That Pob (with frenzy charges but before shock etc) does 600k - 1 Mill lightning damage per hit so enough to trigger a 16% - 27% more damage shock if that hit also rolls the 7.8% chance to shock

I see that Pob at 4.4 Mil DPS with frenzies and 3.5 Mil DPS without them.

With a lucky shock you could increase these by 10-25% more but even against shaper you'll probably phase him before getting an actual shock. I consider any DPS above 3 Mill largely irrelevant anyway. That is really high and plenty enough to do anything you want
yeah true even more then 2m dps is more then enough to do everything.
I probably pushed your build now too its limits.
what do you guys think of using grip of the council gloves?
"
southheaven a écrit :
what do you guys think of using grip of the council gloves?

Grip of Council
+ 3-5% damage
+ 20-40% cold resistance

- 1-3% total life
- 10% minion movement speed
- 8% attack speed
- Chance to blind on hit (murderous eye jewel)

Small damage increase, good cold resistance. Loss in Qol stuff, minion move speed, bow attack speed, chance to blind and some life

I prefer tombfist but either seems like a reasonable choice
Hi,

I just got to level 96 and I would like to aim for level 100 in this league. My problem at the moment with this build is pretty much only that I have to wait up for my spider companion quite often so my map clearing speed quite isn't what I wish for. Other than that the build is super great, tanky, lots of damage and satisfying to play overall - I like playing support and this build feels like playing a support for my pet. :D

But yeah, do you have any ideas on how I could improve upon my clearspeed and do you have any suggestions on what map would be good to elder orb? I've been doing Elder Armoury for a while now and I think that the indoors layout isn't helping my clearspeed at all.

My character and the items I'm currently wearing: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Matsimoko/characters

"
Matsimoko a écrit :
Hi,

I just got to level 96 and I would like to aim for level 100 in this league. My problem at the moment with this build is pretty much only that I have to wait up for my spider companion quite often so my map clearing speed quite isn't what I wish for. Other than that the build is super great, tanky, lots of damage and satisfying to play overall - I like playing support and this build feels like playing a support for my pet. :D

But yeah, do you have any ideas on how I could improve upon my clearspeed and do you have any suggestions on what map would be good to elder orb? I've been doing Elder Armoury for a while now and I think that the indoors layout isn't helping my clearspeed at all.

My character and the items I'm currently wearing: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Matsimoko/characters

- Minion movement speed on both rings (Essence or delve crafted)
- More minion movement speed on Amulet
- Remove Convocation from CWDT and self cast it, I also previously had it on CWDT but removed it, significantly better now.
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :

- Minion movement speed on both rings (Essence or delve crafted)
- More minion movement speed on Amulet
- Remove Convocation from CWDT and self cast it, I also previously had it on CWDT but removed it, significantly better now.

+1 for self cast. It's a necessity IMO.

I am actually running two Convocation - one on CWDT, and one self cast. I seem to use self cast a lot though, especially in tight maps or after Blink Arrowing, so might drop the CWDT one and add another damage/CC gem.
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 17 janv. 2019 22:17:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires