[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

How do you gain endurance charges on this build once you take off loch gloves?
I got

If anyone's looking...I'ma altaholic.
Which Pantheons do you like to use for general mapping / bossing?
Moon
Hey

Keep in mind it's possible to sustain CWC WO Ice Spear and leech life, without Warlords Mark:

Lets you do something like:
Instead of using a possibly shitty rolled Elder ring just cuz it has Warlords Mark on it.

I am running 1 aura, 1 herald, Aspect of the Spider and level 1 clarity and sustain just fine. ( granted I am running Inquisitor instead of Elementalist and my tree is slightly different but suggestion remains. There are lots of set up options for CWC WO+ Icespear)
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 15 janv. 2019 14:09:13
"
Wiizper a écrit :
Could someone provide me with a poe.trade link to search for a good sceptre?

Currently got this

But want to see if i can get something better. I've tried searching and it just confuses me more.

"
Mellers127 a écrit :

I got this one, and im kinda stuck like you are.

The other day I was trying to figure out what would be the best mods on a rare weapon, but is more complicated than I thought.
There are a lot of mods that can't be on an item at the same time (like the temple "%cold/flat cold" and the new bench "%spell/chaos" mod), so it's difficult to establish what the dream weapon would look like.

"
flacjeezy1 a écrit :
Where are the pantheons? not sure which to select

Pantheon added :)

"
flacjeezy1 a écrit :
How do you gain endurance charges on this build once you take off loch gloves?

via Warlord's Mark

---

15 Jan 2019 Update

I have three question for you:
1) do you wanna play this build?
2) are you annoyed by written guides?
3) your mother tongue is Russian?

If you answered 'yes' to all the three questions above, today is your lucky day, tovarishch, because improvizatoric got you covered.
He makes super cool video guides for the PoE Russian-speaking community and in his last video he covered this build.
Make sure to check his channel out!
Here's a link to the video guide.

On a side note, I added the Pantheon skill for the build and I've also decided to drop the "Update Log" thing, because i don't think that anybody cared much about that and it was becoming very long.
16 Jan 2019 Update
I finally had the time to update the guide to implement all the changes that I've made.

I added new and improved Passive Trees and changed the leveling guide to reflect those changes, which is now reformatted and should be easier to follow.

I've also added an Aspect of the Spider skill loadout, and a FAQ section.

The guide is now more rapresentative of how the build changed in my time playing it.

If something it's still not clear feel free to point it out, I would like the guide to be as clear as possible.
Dernière édition par tufferugli, le 16 janv. 2019 11:13:57
Speaking of Aspect of the Spider; I made a thing XD

Hey! I'm loving your build. I've used it to accumulate currency through mapping/etc and it's an absolute blast so far (although I don't have full ascendancy yet and not all of the right gear/etc - SnowLimits is the character). Super easy for a totally new player like myself. So thanks for creating this!

That said, I have a stupid question, sorry, I only started playing about a week into this league. For the life of me I cannot figure out what the cascading dark spiky frozen effect is in your videos. My abilities don't do this, but I think it looks awesome and was curious.

If anyone knows the answer it'd be much appreciated.
"
chaotisphere a écrit :
Hey! I'm loving your build. I've used it to accumulate currency through mapping/etc and it's an absolute blast so far (although I don't have full ascendancy yet and not all of the right gear/etc - SnowLimits is the character). Super easy for a totally new player like myself. So thanks for creating this!

That said, I have a stupid question, sorry, I only started playing about a week into this league. For the life of me I cannot figure out what the cascading dark spiky frozen effect is in your videos. My abilities don't do this, but I think it looks awesome and was curious.

If anyone knows the answer it'd be much appreciated.

nice to hear dude! :D

the spiky thingy is Herald of Ice with the Gloom Herald mtx :)
Just curious why you dropped loreweave. I hadn't grabbed one yet, but just feel like it wasn't enough damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires