Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Hype! GGG mad lads
Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter.

*Global 1 Cutie*
how kill melee build! thx very good work .........
"
Cyrix1337 a écrit :
"
jaredh a écrit :
From what I can see, totem builds are fairly dead.

Can't summon 4 totems strategically spread. Have to summon them next to each other.

Major DPS hit losing +1 totems (getting it back from gear is a DPS nerf due to having to take an inferior item with the +1 totem modifier, unless there is a SIGNIFICANT veiled mod combo that adds this)

Listen GGG....totems die A LOT. The only thing that even makes them work is spreading them out.

What IDIOT thought forcing us to place 2 at a time next to each other was even possibly a good idea.

I love how you jump to conclusions without knowing all the changes.

For all you know totems could get a higher healthpool/better resists or the gems that give those things now also offer offensive utility (kinda like CoC does now).

You see a small subset of the coming changes and go full salt'n tears without even knowing what else will change.

"
I love how you jump to conclusions without knowing all the changes.

"
For all you know totems COULD get a higher healthpool/better resists or the gems that give those things...

Dude, you're trying to disprove the guy by contradicting yourself.
He just presents a legit and observable situation that happens in game, because he plays Hiero Totems.
"
Hartspoon a écrit :
"
Braverion a écrit :

No, it says dude who doesn't care about challenges because they bore me and deletes most chars once they reach standard because why the hell would I play standard. Who are you to even judge anyone? You have 16 challenges, how can you even dare to write this mate? Maybe you should just put your tail between your legs and get the hell out of here.

Your profile is public, and you don't have the "Diminishing Returns" achievement.

Don't lie. You have every right to not care about challenges, and to not have reached 90. But don't lie claiming you did. Don't lie saying you deleted the characters. It's not true.

And with that in mind, it makes it really hard to take you seriously in your criticism. Right now it seems you're mostly trying to express your opinion as enlightened truth by faking some sort of "street cred". No, you won't "fall back in ladder" because you're not playing competitively (And also because everybody else will be subjected to the same changes). It's perfectly okay, but don't pretend the contrary.

Be honest instead, say what you think, and if someone disagree, they'll say why. And maybe they'll prove you wrong and you'll progress, or maybe you'll be right and help others. But please, don't pretend to know more than what you actually know.

Alright, read my comments again and tell me where I wrote that I reached level 90. I said I delete characters reaching standard. So once again, read my comments, reply to them, not to what you made up.

For this purpose, I will say it loud and clear, so that people finally can stop making up what i say - I have nearly 1K hours in PoE, I've NEVER reached lvl 90, I've never finished all challenges and I still don't care.

Over previous leagues i never found leveling past like 80-85 fun, entertaining or in any way needed. Therefore i always reach my soft cap and make a new char. Trying out different builds, some better, some worse was fun.

After playing delve together with a couple of friends decided to actually tryhard and play the next league competitively as well as getting the week after league launches off at work. So you are wrong again with your "No, you won't "fall back in ladder" because you're not playing competitively (And also because everybody else will be subjected to the same changes)." as well as the "fact" in the brackets - because no, spellcasters are not subjected to the same changes.

I would accept any criticism that would criticize my opinion, not me as a player (Exactly like you failed to do but managed to write about it). But only replies of this sort i got were positive, so where is the problem?
So any stat that is ''global'' in off hand becomes not global?
I trust that they know what they are doing. As I have learned growing up and in the business world, you can't always win every situation, especially in an ever changing environment. (Thank you for releasing new content and balancing things to keep the game interesting). I would say people who are just pigeonholed into playing the game 1 way need to open their eyes to the new skills/tree changes/items they are creating and try them. If you are calling yourself an elite player, you should find a new way/build to play in the game that will make you rise to the top. Obviously GGG knows that some changes will upset different segments of players, so they would not be doing this without good cause. In no way should this in any way be mentioned in the same sentence as Blizzard or Diablo Immortal.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into the game and for listening to the community, even when it is not 100% positive.
"
cksmonster a écrit :
The new way how stat sticks are going to work is dump and now that most melee build's is going to suffer at the end game bosses this change is silly i would've just lower the percentage off all the stat sticks just my personnel opinion.

true !
Dernière édition par avasters, le 4 déc. 2018 11:16:09
How to kill melee builds 101.
"
ImmortalKing21 a écrit :
I trust that they know what they are doing.

If you're not capable of critical thinking and questioning what they are doing, your comment here is irrelevant, as your business world experience.

For the rest of your reply, it's all manager clichés.
That's not the way to nerf stat sticks, now I have to look for two rare foils.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires