Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
In 3.5.0 we are removing the ability to use stat sticks, through the following changes:

So Blade Vortex, Glacial Cascade, Bladefall and Ethereal Knives, A.K.A the guys who can use a statstick in both hands can still statstick after the statsticks are "removed"? :O
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
"
silvanesti123 a écrit :
Hi, I wanted to play ARC totem hierophant in 3.5 for the first time, but i don't really understand changes that have been made. Instead of placing 3+1 totems I will be able to place 3x2 totems or what?

You no longer get +1 to maximum number of totems summoned. Instead, you place 2 totems per cast, instead of placing 1.
Absolutely amazing changes, as long as stat stick nerfs will apply to spells as well. They just brought many overpowered mechanics in line, so you have to think at least for 5 minutes before you can make a build that deletes shaper.

At the same time mods are still useful, you'd just need a combination of high dps + extra % dmg.

GG GGG
"
Nimdraug a écrit :
so the three most overpowered/overplayed builds of delve, blade vortex, molten strike and poets pen, go completely untouched or even further promoted by new divcards??? Why.

Because the most famous Twitch streamers play these builds.
Dernière édition par morigol, le 4 déc. 2018 09:00:15
"
Songweaver a écrit :
"
silvanesti123 a écrit :
Hi, I wanted to play ARC totem hierophant in 3.5 for the first time, but i don't really understand changes that have been made. Instead of placing 3+1 totems I will be able to place 3x2 totems or what?

You no longer get +1 to maximum number of totems summoned. Instead, you place 2 totems per cast, instead of placing 1.

All I can say is, placing 2 totems per cast better mean literally what it says, with the extra totem not counting against your max.

Otherwise, if your max totems is an odd number and you are trying to strategically use two different skills on totems... you are screwed.

Hell, even if your max totems is an even number, and you want to do a 3 x 1... you are screwed... forced to 2 x 2.

So, if the intent of this change is to reduce max totems by 1, then do it... without screwing up the ability to use totems strategically. I have to believe the intent is to reduce max totems by one, because a free extra totem per totem type would be ridiculous.
Dernière édition par Galtrovan, le 4 déc. 2018 09:09:32
"
Songweaver a écrit :
"
silvanesti123 a écrit :

Yes.
And this is a nerf.
"
morigol a écrit :
"
Nimdraug a écrit :
so the three most overpowered/overplayed builds of delve, blade vortex, molten strike and poets pen, go completely untouched or even further promoted by new divcards??? Why.

Because the most famous Twitch streamers play these builds.

still can be nerfed on patch notes. Anyway , ggg always give love to bows and spells (except self casting) and that is a fact that repeat every year.
Noice, looking forward to banners and impale :D
"
killy2 a écrit :
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

• You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.
  • Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding.

We found that with this change it was important to make skillbinds specific to your weapon set. You can now have an entirely different set of skills bound to your main set of weapons and your second set of weapons.

I'm reading this on my phone. LUL

So this means that if i use a sword in main hand, i'm forced to use a sword in 2nd hand to be able to use Sunder for example?

Don't think it works like that.. Sunder now uses both your weapons, since it used to be a skill that only used your main hand. Besides that, you could never use Sunder with swords but let's just forget about that. If you want to use Sunder in 3.5 you will either have to use a 2h Axe, Mace or Staff or any combination of 1h Maces or Axes. In case of the latter, you will use both to perform the attack.
"
madmuncher a écrit :
"
killy2 a écrit :
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

• You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.
  • Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding.

We found that with this change it was important to make skillbinds specific to your weapon set. You can now have an entirely different set of skills bound to your main set of weapons and your second set of weapons.

I'm reading this on my phone. LUL

So this means that if i use a sword in main hand, i'm forced to use a sword in 2nd hand to be able to use Sunder for example?

Don't think it works like that.. Sunder now uses both your weapons, since it used to be a skill that only used your main hand. Besides that, you could never use Sunder with swords but let's just forget about that. If you want to use Sunder in 3.5 you will either have to use a 2h Axe, Mace or Staff or any combination of 1h Maces or Axes. In case of the latter, you will use both to perform the attack.

in the same way cleave is working since skill release, the attack will get disabled if u use an offhand that is not capable of using the skill

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires