[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

For the build what pantheon did u use
Dernière édition par BKMcDrive, le 16 déc. 2018 00:16:33
hey,
thanks for the guide. Im gonna try it with a friend (physical ST Duelist) . Im new to the game , its my first league. So , can you post a levelling guide? Poeplanner kind ? maybe? I don't really understand the passive skills, there are so Many of them!!
"
gmaxos a écrit :
hey,
thanks for the guide. Im gonna try it with a friend (physical ST Duelist) . Im new to the game , its my first league. So , can you post a levelling guide? Poeplanner kind ? maybe? I don't really understand the passive skills, there are so Many of them!!

You can easy to watch it in account of topick starter, for a next time.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.0/AAAABAICAQBeAdEFLQW1Bx4ILg5ID8QRLxGBEZYUdRVDFr8ZjhnXHYMhdiPTI_Yk_SaVKgsrCi5TMFswfDH6Nj031DnUO3xDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHU89VS1b6W69d8mEQYeJh62KsY6dlTWegaU5sjG8ncFJ07XXLdvd313j5elN67311ft1_K3_Ghs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glS6aapsmm42dqqCfoqOkwqyXrTOv67TFt7a4yr02vqfBM8Lsz17PetNv037UI9rB3Ubjn-cK51To1upi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV8rj9bv66_94=?accountName=Axovur&characterName=GoddessTailwind

Or install Path Of Building and use POB link to see full info of a build.

Hello!

I was wondering if I could switch Lightning Arrow for RoA, what are your thoughts on this? :)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Hey there i could need some help i feel realy weak angainst bosses with this build (currently in chapter 6) and my overall damage also feels kinda low im still kinda new to path and this is my third league so i could probably need an advice or to to get this char into late game territory ^^

I have a noob question, why do most builds switch Barrage for Scourde Shot in 3.5? Did it get a significant buff so it is strictly better now?
"
Smirnoffico a écrit :
I have a noob question, why do most builds switch Barrage for Scourde Shot in 3.5? Did it get a significant buff so it is strictly better now?

Scourge didn't get a buff, but barrage has been nerfed a few different ways now. Scourge has 200% added damage effectiveness so it's just better at what barrage used to do best. Barrage is still usable, it's just not as good as it used to be so Scourge is now superior. Not sure how long you have been around, but scourge was introduced in 3.4 and was a bit buggy on release. I think 3.5 people are just starting to discover how good it can really be.
"
AsukaMiauley a écrit :
Hey there i could need some help i feel realy weak angainst bosses with this build (currently in chapter 6) and my overall damage also feels kinda low im still kinda new to path and this is my third league so i could probably need an advice or to to get this char into late game territory ^^

If you are only in Act 6 you don't really have the build rolling yet. You auras (wrath and HoT) also need to be leveled up. Bow characters in general are a bit rough to level without some currency to buy leveling uniques. It will get better, but right now you kind of only have part of the build rolling. Scourge arrow benefits a lot from levels to added lightning damage, HoT and Wrath, so not leveling that stuff up is leaving a lot of damage on the table. You should try and buy a few gear pieces with some int so you can level your gems. You can also grab the 30 int node near King of the Hill and unspec it later once your gear has some int on it.

Typically I leave the crit nodes until I am getting close to maps. It looks like you took them pretty early, it isn't worth unspeccing IMO, but for future reference speccing into crit talents too early is kind of a waste of points. Without enough gear to really have a decent crit chance a lot of those nodes don't give you a ton of damage.
Can we use Soul Raker and Lioneye’s Fall in this build?
hi, i am new and dont understand to your auras.can you explain me how that aura works ? bcs i see 3 aura and one enlighten so i am not sure how it works with your mana. + you have at your gear written tornado shot but in the gems and even at name you have lighting arrow + scourge so what i am supposed to use ?
Dernière édition par Jetfix, le 18 déc. 2018 12:28:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires