[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
Ringlas a écrit :

EDIT: An important question I forgot, why use Mirage archer in Scourge arrow setup? PoB doesn't seem to show good enough dmg increase. Does it count it? Am I missing something important?

I don't think PoB accurately calculate mirage archer damage. It's actually insane.

Also, Shaper officially down. Quite a cakewalk. Died once because I blinked out of Zana shield on accident and ate the bullet hell to the face.

Gear (dying sun is new from shaper)

-
Dernière édition par rngaddicted, le 23 déc. 2022 05:01:53
This is my first time really trying to learn the mechanics of the game and my first real character. I wanted to start by saying your build is great for a new player.

I had some newbie questions that I just don't know who to ask. I'm using the no switch build, but I want to switch later maybe to the two weapon. For your vaal haste/grace, are you just using the active vaal part or do you reserve mana too? I'm just not sure how to balance all the mechanics of that part. Also, is running phase run and blink arrow both just for mobility?
Thought of some more questions. In your gear you use tornado shot rather than lightning arrow, is this just for more aoe? Is scourge fine for clearing or is it more of a single target and I would need to keep lightning arrow for late game? Between the two posted builds, is there a benefit for using herald of ice vs herald of thunder?
How may people see the skill tree?

When I paste in Path of Building (upgraded), or in the official site, it says:

"The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work."
"
Thought of some more questions. In your gear you use tornado shot rather than lightning arrow, is this just for more aoe? Is scourge fine for clearing or is it more of a single target and I would need to keep lightning arrow for late game? Between the two posted builds, is there a benefit for using herald of ice vs herald of thunder?

"
I had some newbie questions that I just don't know who to ask. I'm using the no switch build, but I want to switch later maybe to the two weapon. For your vaal haste/grace, are you just using the active vaal part or do you reserve mana too? I'm just not sure how to balance all the mechanics of that part. Also, is running phase run and blink arrow both just for mobility?

I answered all of them through reading. Ill keep HoI for the clear. Tornado shot I assume just works better for certain situations. Vaals are for actives.

"
How may people see the skill tree?

I downloaded it earlier so I'm not sure if PoB had an update or something, but I still see it.
Do you think using scourge arrow for clearing would work tho? Instead of lightning arrow, could add greater projectiles too!
Dernière édition par QaisMasri, le 28 mars 2019 06:13:20
"
QaisMasri a écrit :
Do you think using scourge arrow for clearing would work tho? Instead of lightning arrow, could add greater projectiles too!

If you want to clear with scourge, its fine but it might be unsafe bc the pods take a sec to pop just like how molten strike balls take a sec to land and do dmg and if you're just looking for insta pack 1 shots LA is better.

Uber elder down with mediocre items :D This build has been really fun and would recommend it to anyone new to the game. Its really easy with strong strong early game(scourge arrow OP) + scales really well with investment.
POB: https://pastebin.com/YNPqbR6q LV 91
Dernière édition par MicoXD, le 1 avr. 2019 06:41:11
Hitting a wall with this build - can the Uber Elder killers give me some advice? Are you able to consistently do T16 maps deathless? Also would appreciate your opinions on how to best use 5L Lightning Arrow, since I'm currently not using it and not sure if I should invest in it. Survivability is an absolutely huge problem for me.

I'm currently on T15 maps with ~5.5k EHP. I'm being consistently one-shot in anything T15+. Betrayal and memory fragments are a huge pain. Last League I farmed Shaper and killed Uber Elder a few times with only 1 death using Arc and HoA builds, so I'm not new to these fights.

Admittedly, I can easily improve the following:
-I can squeeze out an additional +60 maximum life from abyss jewel upgrades, I've been lazy about it since abyss jewels don't seem to be dropping price.
-I also need a real CWDT/IC setup, but I'm dying literally 3x+ per T15 map, my problems are much worse than that.
-5L my Tempest for Lightning Arrow (but does it really help that much? I see it as bonus QoL for shooting through doorways and other places Scourge feels terrible. Is it good for boss damage? I lose a lot of SA damage in, say, syndicate forts where pods can't drop)
-Cheap DPS boosts with better stats on jewelry and jewels aren't too hard and will help mapping a lot. Secondary to my survivability concerns since I'm already pushing 1mil DPS in PoB and doing decent damage to bosses.

Even with those changes, I'm not sure if this build is capable of deathless T16 runs? Am I playing it completely wrong by ignoring Lightning Arrow? Thoughts? Anything I'm not seeing?

PS: I want to add that this is an amazing build. Minus the shroud, I probably spent less than 25c on my items and I absolutely flew through the Atlas up to T14.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires