[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

I just hit a brick wall with this build.
Brick wall seems to be Tier 1 map - Fungal Hollow.

The boss and his totems shread through my ES without letting it regen, and when I try to run away from the totems and boss ( which is pretty much impossible, because the boss constantly jumps after me, and re-summons totems on a small area ), the Agone Crawler only walks around behind me without attacking anything.

Then, ur doing smthng wrong.
Last league i respec into this build from my ice cold orb, being like 73 lvl.
Byued all uniques from list, get some rares to cap my resists.
Get like uhm 6-7k ES with crap gear. And i don`t have any problems on maps.
So - recheck buid and your character (skill tree, ascendancy etc)
Check gear - if u don`t have needed uniques - then buy them.
And - u have your characters closed for wiev, so nobody can see your gear and skilltree - so u can`t receive more help.
Hello everyone !

I updated the PoB with the new skill tree, sorry for doing it so late.

Have fun!
Hi everyone,

i took the 4% mana res note near CI (instead of Enlighten 3) but Discipline and 6l HoA reserves 99% of my mana ... could someone give me a hint what i am doing wrong?

i took the Charisma note to fix it, but it is not in the original skill tree.

Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par Browbeat77, le 11 mars 2019 12:42:03
"
Browbeat77 a écrit :
Hi everyone,

i took the 4% mana res note near CI (instead of Enlighten 3) but Discipline and 6l HoA reserves 99% of my mana ... could someone give me a hint what i am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

It b`coz u use minion speed in 6l instead of "added fire damage"
Open POB, switch gems and see.
With fire damage - 9% unreserved
With Minion speed - -2%
"
daiverok a écrit :
"
Browbeat77 a écrit :
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

It b`coz u use minion speed in 6l instead of "added fire damage"
Open POB, switch gems and see.
With fire damage - 9% unreserved
With Minion speed - -2%

Hi Daiverok,

oh Lord, i messed up with that indeed. Thanks for pointing this out! :)
"
Slapzech a écrit :
I just hit a brick wall with this build.
Brick wall seems to be Tier 1 map - Fungal Hollow.

The boss and his totems shread through my ES without letting it regen, and when I try to run away from the totems and boss ( which is pretty much impossible, because the boss constantly jumps after me, and re-summons totems on a small area ), the Agone Crawler only walks around behind me without attacking anything.

Yep.I wanted to try a different agony crawler build because I league started with Max block twice a row. Rain of arrows just isn't reliable enough IMO sadly :( If I'm doing something wrong Oh well.I died once until level 93 last league. This time not so much. Maybe I'll try a different skill and yes my gear isn't good lol
Dernière édition par BenN1ce, le 11 mars 2019 20:46:31
Its been a rough start but once I got it up and rolling everything is great. 9.3k es. I feel horribly outgeared for the maps I have access to.

Has anyone tried the circle of nostalgia? Is the dps increase noticable?
Dernière édition par sejintsume, le 12 mars 2019 10:00:51
What would be 5th and 6th curses other than Enfeeble+ TC + Poacher's Mark + Projectile Weakness?
Cause

are OP

I'm guessing 5th - Vulnerability, 6th - Assassin's Mark? (this w/o Hatred + EE)
6th with Hatred would be Frostbite.

Thank you for sharing this nice tanky build.
Hi guys! Loving the build so far, but i have a quick question. I noticed that the Agony Crawler gets linked with an added fire damage support, and we take Elemental Equilibrium.

With this in mind, am i correct in thinking i need an "added cold" or "added lightning" damage mod to proc EE for my crawler?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires