[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
HollowDean a écrit :
Thank you for answering! In the end I didn't buy it.
But I was wondering. Which one is a bigger priority to get faster to 6L, Herald of Agony or Rain of Arrows?

The more links HoA has the better DPS you get. 5th and 6th link on RoA are curses for quality of life (enfeeble and temp chains). Id go for HoA first, you dont really need the curses unless you go deep delving or nasty modded red maps. But then again if you find yourself dying alot due to low ES you can aim for better survivability although keep in mind curses are mostly ineffective to protect you from Bosses.

Also i see you run a lvl 18 RoA, throw that away and get a lvl 1 Vaal Roa without quality and keep it at lvl one. Damage with RoA is insignificant and leveling it up only hurts you mana-wise.
"
TeosMaoMao a écrit :
"
HollowDean a écrit :
Thank you for answering! In the end I didn't buy it.
But I was wondering. Which one is a bigger priority to get faster to 6L, Herald of Agony or Rain of Arrows?

The more links HoA has the better DPS you get. 5th and 6th link on RoA are curses for quality of life (enfeeble and temp chains). Id go for HoA first, you dont really need the curses unless you go deep delving or nasty modded red maps. But then again if you find yourself dying alot due to low ES you can aim for better survivability although keep in mind curses are mostly ineffective to protect you from Bosses.

Also i see you run a lvl 18 RoA, throw that away and get a lvl 1 Vaal Roa without quality and keep it at lvl one. Damage with RoA is insignificant and leveling it up only hurts you mana-wise.

Ty for your advice :)

I do have Vaal RoA, but am I misssing something here? How do I use skill at start since I need souls to activate it? Sorry for noob question.
Hey! :D first thing I have to say.. this build is amazing and I love it.. really good explained and it's fun to play.. maybe some budget unique or rares choices for people who doesn't have that much currency would be nice and I have to ask.. why do we go "Elemental Equilibrium" ? Physical doesn't count for it, or?
"
HollowDean a écrit :
I do have Vaal RoA, but am I misssing something here? How do I use skill at start since I need souls to activate it? Sorry for noob question.

Yes, you are missing something here. Vaal RoA skil gem (as all other vaal gems) gives you both normal and vaal skill versions. You also really want vaal discipline because it gives you 5 seconds of invulnerability.

"
linx0082 a écrit :
why do we go "Elemental Equilibrium" ?
Because we add some elemental damage to our attacks to trigger it and we use either hatred or added fire damage to let the crawler benefit from it.
Dernière édition par Fortran775, le 4 janv. 2019 11:29:26
"
dark5549 a écrit :
Hi I have a question, Does it mean that After getting a rare bow with VP, if you get cannot roll attack mods and use bestiary 'add a random prefix, remove a random suffix' you get +1 socketed gems for sure?

Yes it does.
"
Fortran775 a écrit :
"
HollowDean a écrit :

Yes, you are missing something here. Vaal RoA skil gem (as all other vaal gems) gives you both normal and vaal skill versions. You also really want vaal discipline because it gives you 5 seconds of invulnerability.

Thank you! :)

While looking at Path of Building I just noticed something. I put RoA in my bow and HoA in body armor. Did I cuck myself? Is this super important?
Could someone please answer why 1% reduced mana reserved golden rule jewel isnt effecting my mana at all?? Like, taking the jewel in and out of the socket and no change in my mana whatsoever. Anyone have a suggestion as to whats going on??
"
Doniazade a écrit :
The best place to get damage for EE is probably via corrupted implicit on Soul Strike, either added damage or %phys converted. Keep in mind that you don't want cold if you plan on switching to Hatred if/when you get the amazing hatred reservation reduction enchant, so lightning is preferable.

Also made a nice bow:

Alt into lone 20 VP, regal added Culling Strike, crafted Cannot Roll Attack Mods and did a yolo add prefix/remove random suffix beastcraft and hit Cannot Roll Attack mods, leaving 20 VP/cull/+1 gems. Then just multimod and +2 supports and minion as. All in all 900 alts and 3 ex.

How well is your bow doing at maintaining virulence stacks on single targets? Without the extra attack speed, it seems like it might be a little difficult.

I just upgraded my bow to the one below. Even with a 21/20 Faster Attack gem, it still seems like its harder to maintain virulence stacks than my quill rain. Kind of hard to test as so far nothing has stayed alive long enough for me to tell for sure. Even if it is a little harder, the tradeoff is definitely worth it.

"
HollowDean a écrit :

While looking at Path of Building I just noticed something. I put RoA in my bow and HoA in body armor. Did I cuck myself? Is this super important?

While leveling and even into early mid-game, this isn't important. I did the same thing while leveling because that's what I had the gem colors for.

Once you have a 6-link bow and 6-link chest, you'll want to keep the HoA setup in the bow for two reasons. First, if you want to max your HOA damage with +1/+2/empower setup, you have to craft this on a bow, as you can't put those mods on armor. Second, depending on your gem setup, you probably have only one blue gem in your HOA links. Coloring a 6-link, pure ES chest with only 1B would be very difficult. The RoA setup uses either 3B/3G or 2B/4G, both doable on an int-only chest.

The second factor is less important in this league, as you can get Vorcii in Research to add white sockets to armor. Until you really need the HoA bow setup, if you like your links as they are, just run Vorcii a few times until you get a couple of white sockets and you should be able to use either 6-link.

I'm planning on doing this regardless so that I can test different gem combinations easier.
"
Gibbonsj01 a écrit :
Could someone please answer why 1% reduced mana reserved golden rule jewel isnt effecting my mana at all?? Like, taking the jewel in and out of the socket and no change in my mana whatsoever. Anyone have a suggestion as to whats going on??

That's odd. Try isolating the issue by doing the following:

1. Remove all jewels from your passive tree.
2. Remove the 20/30% less HoA reserved helm if your wearing it
3. Turn off all auroras.
4. Run just one aura (any one)
5. Record numeric current and max mana values
6. Add Golden Rule to jewel socket
7. Check current/max numbers again.

If there is no change between #5 and #7, then I'd say its a bug of some sort. If there is a difference, then you can start adding jewels pack to your passive tree, and activate additional auroras. After each change, add/remove the Golden Rule jewel and note the numbers to see if there is a change.

Also, when comparing, use the actual numeric values. PoE rounds almost everything to the nearest whole number when displaying but uses decimal accuracy for the actual calculations.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires