Some More Delve Improvements

dont you think that it would be too cruel for someone to drop a mirror and die q sec after the encounter ends? like azurite encounter, where we get these crystal guys who explode after killed or something else? its cruel and annoying to not be able to claim the loot after death.
ps: for 1 month into the league the only f*ing key i got was after i died in the mine. Not cool, sucky mechanic... generally bad idea of a league at all
Dernière édition par AgarthaDSO, le 30 sept. 2018 23:34:44
While im pretty sure the spawn rate for Aul will still be abyssmal, i like these changes alot. Thanks!
Oh look, another band-aid, instead of simply REMOVING SULPHITE. How thick can you possibly be???
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
JoeShmo a écrit :
"Players want more control / want to store more sulphite for delves"

Yeah, we've been saying that for weeks. Why did you nerf the 30,000 we had before?

"Cap is now 60,000..."

Jesus... Okay, I was just wondering if we were going back to 30,000....

"...behind 3 new super expensive upgrades"

Oh come on.... wtf is wrong with you?

"We're giving you more flare capacity..."

Okay that sounds good too...it was pretty low to begin with.

".....Behind 8 new extremely expensive upgrades."

Son of a b.... you people.....

-------

In the past you just increased things without any additional work on our part ...now you're freaking out about player retention again and thinking that adding a giant chase is going to help that?

Azurite is already a pain in the ass to gather, and upgrades are already expensive as is. You're acting like only the people at Delve 1k and above are pleading for a better sulphite situation ..and that they're complaining they have nothing to spend azurite on.

What happened to the GGG crew 2 weeks ago? The ones that weren't punishing us and nerfing delve every patch? It's just been downhill and absurd since the "rebalance" of sulphite costs patch.

You haven't even hit delve 100. Azurite gains ramp up a lot the deeper you get, and you'll hit a point where you don't even have much to spend your azurite on besides flares, dynamite, and saving for fossils. The reason things were given "for free" before is because the entire balance was changed. You didn't "gain" or "lose" anything, they shifted all the numbers. These changes in this update are just tacking on more upgrades to the end of the scale to give people things to spend their resources on.

You're complaining about stuff that doesn't even affect you because you haven't put in enough time to get close to the point it's relevant. Try delving down more if azurite is too sparse
Dernière édition par TrueChaoSxTcS, le 30 sept. 2018 23:41:56
Thank f*ck. Now can we do something about sulphite acquisition in maps? It feels real bad up until t15. Like I don't even bother looking for sulphite during my Zana daily because the t8/9 maps she spawns for daily gives like 100 if I'm lucky.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Increasing the sulphite LIMIT is so staggeringly insignificant in light of the other issues. The whole problem is acquiring the sulphite, which requires tedious repetition to even hit the current cap.

When I run out of sulphite, I alt+f4, because the idea of acquiring more is enough to make me not want to even delve or play at all any more. And this change does nothing to fix that. I knew it would be this way but you guys aren't listening and instead are making bullheaded changes designed as a placebo. Sickening.

Every subsequent change you make shows how adamantly you are NOT listening to feedback. Get rid of sulphite. It's quite past time.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Dernière édition par Ashriel, le 30 sept. 2018 23:54:54
A bit too late, but good GGG
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Hmm if i remember right, the Aul spawn rate was data mined to be on average less than 3% around depth 250, so 50% boost is basically nothing?

Can't find the poedb page with that info so take that with a grain of salt.
Thank you so so so much. You continue to make this my favorite league with each and every improvement. I hope with all my might delving will make a permanent addition with the map system. Thanks again!
Great changes. Wish you told us about them faster so I did not waste azurite on uneeded upgrades.

Fractured Walls

We want to encourage players to find, destroy and explore behind Fractured Walls. We have added many more rewarding outcomes concealed behind them.

Anyone die a little when the only thing behind a wall is a single generic loot boss?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Dernière édition par Nephalim, le 1 oct. 2018 00:19:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires