[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

Looking foward to do this build after farm some currency in my first character. Just wondering how much did you spend to complete the build.
"
Looking foward to do this build after farm some currency in my first character. Just wondering how much did you spend to complete the build.

Actually you don't need that much currency upfront. The build can be done in SSF without gear tho.

The expensive parts are red nightmare and 6L Calamity/Belly

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Build really kills uber elder, but it's not a faceroll. Need to carefully monitor shapers beam.
Ive managed to get to Level 95 Using a pretty heavily modified version of your build. I dropped the other herald and hatred as well to use Determination and a Watchers eye that gives +block and critical damage reduction. Ive got about 7600 hp and room for an easy 400 more with Tora + shaper crafting. I can't believe how much damage this build has even with just level 20 gems and i dont even have optimal gems either as im on a 1R 3G 2B chest.

This is the 3rd time ive beaten shaper but the first time I beat shaper deathless. I finally was able to face off with Uber Elder for the first time. Managed to get the fight down on the 5th set and beat him too! Had to swap cyclone out with molten strike+gmp to do it though. Cyclone just locked me down at all the wrong times and got me gibbed.

Currently at delve 345 and things are just getting absurd down here. I mean i can run just about any map combination on tier 16 as long as its not more than 2 flat damage mods but some of the stuff down here can still 2 shot you with some luck or one shot if its one of those Vaal jerks with extra physical damage.

Ive been using enfeeble but that doesn't matter if the guy who can one shot you gets his hit in before you block. Its time to start using warcry's and seeing if the little bit of phys reduction will be enough.

Well im going to go back to farming elder haunted house and progressing down the mine and see how far this can get.

Cheers for the nearly unkillable build that actually can do damage!

Dernière édition par icelockon, le 29 sept. 2018 18:44:53
"

In total I think I've spent around 15ex on the character, but you'll manage fine on a 50c/SSF budget too. The three major investments I did for the build was 6L calamity (5ex), the red nightmare (5ex), T1 Life Gain on Hit ring with life and resists (2ex). The remaining items on my character I picked up for 5-50c.

"
AbadoHHa a écrit :
Build really kills uber elder, but it's not a faceroll. Need to carefully monitor shapers beam.

The beams and the shit piles dropped on the ground. Without Kaom's Roots equipped that slow and degen can be very deadly in there.

"
icelockon a écrit :

Spoiler
Ive managed to get to Level 95 Using a pretty heavily modified version of your build. I dropped the other herald and hatred as well to use Determination and a Watchers eye that gives +block and critical damage reduction. Ive got about 7600 hp and room for an easy 400 more with Tora + shaper crafting. I can't believe how much damage this build has even with just level 20 gems and i dont even have optimal gems either as im on a 1R 3G 2B chest.

This is the 3rd time ive beaten shaper but the first time I beat shaper deathless. I finally was able to face off with Uber Elder for the first time. Managed to get the fight down on the 5th set and beat him too! Had to swap cyclone out with molten strike+gmp to do it though. Cyclone just locked me down at all the wrong times and got me gibbed.

Currently at delve 345 and things are just getting absurd down here. I mean i can run just about any map combination on tier 16 as long as its not more than 2 flat damage mods but some of the stuff down here can still 2 shot you with some luck or one shot if its one of those Vaal jerks with extra physical damage.

Ive been using enfeeble but that doesn't matter if the guy who can one shot you gets his hit in before you block. Its time to start using warcry's and seeing if the little bit of phys reduction will be enough.

Well im going to go back to farming elder haunted house and progressing down the mine and see how far this can get.

Cheers for the nearly unkillable build that actually can do damage!

The crit dmg reduction watcher's must be quite nice, especially when you delve past 300 where the mobs can 1 hit you with their crits.

I've done über Elder with cyclone and MS, and they both have their pro's and cons there. Getting stuck with cyclone in one of the slow's can be a real danger there, but in the end I still prefer the cyclone myself.

The issue I can see for the build with delving far is that it doesn't have any source of CC. Most builds that are built for going deep seems to have either prema freeze, stun, or a combination of them both. Maybe you can try to replace your Withering Touch Support in your gloves with a Knockback Support and see if that helps in the mine.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Well, I have to say that the build works perfectly. I have managed to make the Uber Elder for the first time, thanks to this fantastic build. I leave my team for you to take a look.

Thanks to Tahreyn for preparing the build.

Good luck to everyone in the game !!!!

"
Kownedge a écrit :
Well, I have to say that the build works perfectly. I have managed to make the Uber Elder for the first time, thanks to this fantastic build. I leave my team for you to take a look.
Spoiler

Thanks to Tahreyn for preparing the build.

Good luck to everyone in the game !!!!

Congratulations to the Über Elder kill! Great job on staying alive in that mess of a pit, it's not easy feat :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn a écrit :

The crit dmg reduction watcher's must be quite nice, especially when you delve past 300 where the mobs can 1 hit you with their crits.

I've done über Elder with cyclone and MS, and they both have their pro's and cons there. Getting stuck with cyclone in one of the slow's can be a real danger there, but in the end I still prefer the cyclone myself.

The issue I can see for the build with delving far is that it doesn't have any source of CC. Most builds that are built for going deep seems to have either prema freeze, stun, or a combination of them both. Maybe you can try to replace your Withering Touch Support in your gloves with a Knockback Support and see if that helps in the mine.

Unfortunately the 2 notable one shots were those rare Vaal guards (buffed with extra physical damage) that did that charge attack or flicker strike. Another life loss was a Rare flicker strike guy who had quick attacks as well, I rolled unlucky on the 2 block's and he gibbed me. I haven't had anymore of that particular kind of death thanks to the watcher's eye, but at depth 350 you start to see your life dip below %50 a lot unfortunately.

On the plus side I virtually face rolled the first of the 2 new delve bosses at 300 and 325! I doubt the last boss will be that easy but here's hoping.
Trying this build on HC right now,kinda fun so far. I dont use calamity i think with skin of the loyal you can pump your dps a bit more than with calamity.
84lvl so far,gonna hit around 90 and try uber elder and some deep delving.
Thanks for build mate
Ive been playing a version of this and have been having a blast. There are a few questions/thoughts I have as I develop my version more.

Herald of Purity - How quickly does the withering touch stack up on bosses with the herald minions compared to just cyclone? Also would blind be a better support than minion damage? You aren't giving them much flat damage to scale, so it seems like they are just there to debuff the enemy and absorb a few hits. Blind seems like it would be trading their meager dps for more survival. It seems like you could also switch this out for aspect of the spider, but that would be incredibly hard/borderline impossible to fit into the build.

Weapon - It seems like an elder base would be a better fit. You lose faster attacks for the herald of purity, but you can get an additional chance to blind on hit, life gained per hit if they are blinded, or additional chance to poison. It seems like the elder base is much more defensive oriented.

Also I tested out despair on hit with a foil, and while the additional range from the foil felt amazing the despair on hit only translates to a 6% more chaos damage for bosses. It doesnt make sense to give up a weapon suffix for it since you can get that corruption on gloves (along with temp chains or enfeeble). The 3 extra range from the foil helped me dodge things while still stacking poison, but it wasnt worth giving up withered touch.

Shield - I know you wanted the additional 1% max chance to block and its easiest to get those on uniques, but I feel like a good rare shield will give a better defensive capability during mapping than an additional 1% chance to block. You dont get as much flat life, but you recover life on block, gain charges on block, and dont have to deal with a 5% movement speed penalty. Rare shields are worse when theres just 1 mob around, but they recover your life extremely fast when you're in a group of mobs.

Belt - Since the agony crawler (and purity minions) attack, the intimidation from belt of the deceiver is another 10% increased damage taken modifier. The reduced damage from crits helps prevent 1 shots also, though it doesnt have nearly as much life/resists that a good vise would provide.

Finally one thing to note for the leveling tree - Lioneye's Vision makes for a great 5 link until you have the Coming Calamity ready. You can buy the 5 link prophecy, use vorici to recolor it in ~80 chromes. The extra life and armo is extremely helpful while setting up the rest of the gear. You have to choose between the essence worm or herald of purity with it though, since either one of them will put you up to 90% mana reserved.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires