[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

Currently blitzing through tier 4 maps, no calamity yet, and most of my gear is rubbish, so are my gem setups, having a blast though, lots of work left obviously :)

PS: that cwdt setup with spirit offering/cremetation/convocation is fantastic.
can you block the gluttony belt damage ?
another noob question why do we get elemental equilibrium does it affect chaos damage from crawler?
Hi i got a question, how does the damage on full life support work? Do i need to be full life myself or the crawler (wich is always full life)?
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
Hi i got a question, how does the damage on full life support work? Do i need to be full life myself or the crawler (wich is always full life)?

when linked to HoAg, damage on full life support will take the crawlers life into consideration, which (as you already stated) is always full
Curious, could you do a similar version for Jugg? End charges + high regen possibly work well?
I have a question, there is any guide how to craft and claw for this build? Checked previous league gladiator section and there was like insane claw weapons. Like 2-3 gem mods, minion damage. Do they craft it with fossils, just spamming?
What do you use to level from 1 to HoA?
hi awesome build if i opt to going leap slam is sword mace or axes viable with this build? thanks
"
rustythrowa a écrit :
another noob question why do we get elemental equilibrium does it affect chaos damage from crawler?

Ele equilibrium is for reducing cold resistance if you're running hatred with generosity. You need to have some source of +fire or + lightning damage on your gear and no sources of + cold dmg.

For those wondering about crafting claws, if you are running herald of purity in the claw use jagged and or serrated to get attack mods for them. If you just want to buff the HoA, jagged and bound will give you intimidate and up to 80% minion damage. If you're lucky you'll also hit +35-50 life on hit against blinded enemies. This should be on an elder claw, ilvl 80+ for herald of purity, ilvl 75+ if it's just for the HoA.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires