[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey guys,

How do you kill the hunter without dying ? Massive DPS ?
Last time I tried, I have been OS twice by the snakes (only 7k Life but still...)

Nice build anyway, it's really funny to play.
"
escandil a écrit :
Hey guys,

Last time I tried, I have been OS twice by the snakes (only 7k Life but still...)

hunter, and most of the boss fights, is all about knowing the mechanics.
specifically for hunter is something like:
1. avoiding the middle when it fills with the green stuff because its a massive chaos degen.
2. the spiting snakes are pretty easy to dodge as long as you are not "back tracking", always move in the outer circle, even if it means you dont attack the boss for a few seconds.
3. the biting snakes are also easy to avoid, just stay in the middle when they pop and attack the boss from the inside.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 18 juil. 2020 15:47:34
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
as for the attack speed "complaints", there is nothing we can do.
GGG nerfed multistrike from 94% more attack speed to 44%, thats basically it.

but in terms of dps the build has probably more damage than older versions.
also its more tanky now, especially in a form of mitigation.

"
Teka49 a écrit :
I was watching your uber elder video and was confused how you were getting hit and recovering so fast (it didn't seem like you were using your health pot).

The only significant recovery I see on the build comes from life on hit through the rings - however when you got hit in the videos you were running around.

Were you using gear or have older passives that is no longer in the current guide?

videos are old because nothing really changed gameplay wise.
you are still a melee build that stands in the face of the enemy while tanking everything.
there was no point of making new videos.

but here is a quick Sirus fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do2_eTZCfyc

as you can see, the only apparent change is the attack speed.

Thank you for posting an updated video and the information. Could you tell me how exactly your health recovers/regens so fast when you take a hit? Is it just a combination of life leech, regen, and LGOH - or is one incredibly more important?
"
Teka49 a écrit :

Thank you for posting an updated video and the information. Could you tell me how exactly your health recovers/regens so fast when you take a hit? Is it just a combination of life leech, regen, and LGOH - or is one incredibly more important?

leech, regen, LGOH. that how the build recovers life.
but you need mitigation to not die in the first place.
this is where all our defense comes in:
big life pool
max res
endurance charges
armor (with the new "imbalanced guard" keystone)
immortal call
and being a jugg :)

if you invest enough you can get to the point where you tank pretty much everything.
but it also depends on your skill, because you dont have to tank a hit if you can manually dodge it (like shaper's slam), so it cuts off some currency from the budget.

so because we focus more on the defensive side, we get overall less dps.
there is always a trade off with builds, any build in POE has to sacrifice something.
defense - damage - clear speed - currency, you need to choose what is important for you.

personally, when i made the build (2 years ago) i looked for a tanky build that can map fast enough and wont require mirror tier gear.
there were alot of changes to the build and the game, but overall it has about the same balance.

i use this jugg as a boss killer, usually i watch YT\stream on my 2nd monitor while doing sirus.
cant imagine doing this with other builds i have.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 18 juil. 2020 17:00:37
I'm sad I spent all currency and realized it got way slower attack speed than previous leagues.
"
anttigirl a écrit :
I'm sad I spent all currency and realized it got way slower attack speed than previous leagues.

the nerf to attack speed is across all the builds, because its done to multistrike.
so the absolute value of attack speed is lower, but relative to other builds its the same.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
escandil a écrit :
Hey guys,

hunter, and most of the boss fights, is all about knowing the mechanics.
specifically for hunter is something like:
1. avoiding the middle when it fills with the green stuff because its a massive chaos degen.
2. the spiting snakes are pretty easy to dodge as long as you are not "back tracking", always move in the outer circle, even if it means you dont attack the boss for a few seconds.
3. the biting snakes are also easy to avoid, just stay in the middle when they pop and attack the boss from the inside.

Tried again tonight and it was a deathless easy fight.
Thanks for the advices !
Attack speed? Not complaining

Redeemer fight: https://youtu.be/JbhhEwYTK-4
Dernière édition par Gredzel, le 19 juil. 2020 18:19:31
"
Gredzel a écrit :
Attack speed? Not complaining

Redeemer fight: https://youtu.be/JbhhEwYTK-4

GG :)
"
TheBallWall a écrit :

I personally would definitely like to see the results!

"
Gredzel a écrit :

Damage looks insane i just wonder about survivability. I have some of the similar gear or i can sell and get right gear. I would probably try it out.

so i did some testing with stuff i had laying around, this is what it looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aB8xFwuOn0

POB: https://pastebin.com/wBNCgkms

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires