[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I am gearing up this build but what are the gem links for the gloves? Thank you.
So much thanks for this strong ass build XD
I just have some questions:
Is there any gems swap for boss ?
On gloves, there are 5 gem setups. Which ones should I use ?
I believe I have pretty high tier items yet I really lack in attack speed and mana regen... I tried this in 3.9 and it had super fast attack like your T16 videos, yet I try it now, it is like 5 times slower for attack speed and mana regen. Mind if you can help me out here ?

Again, Thank you so much!

https://pastebin.com/E2BkUzyz
Dernière édition par anttigirl, le 11 juil. 2020 22:56:44
hey i dont have a lot experience with headhunter. Is it worth saving exalts for this belt or it will be just an expensive fancy belt not giving a lot to this build?
Can you look at my character and explain to me what my issue is, i struggle hard with damage. and im unsure why. i feel like i have everything that i need damage wise from your build but i cannot kill awakener 8. the damage is just not there
Dernière édition par XxWhiteManxX, le 13 juil. 2020 18:39:09
Is IC better than MS here? Why?
Hello,

My goal is to craft the hunter influenced gloves. I'm new to crafting and I'm not sure where to start.

Is base spiked gloves (increased melee damage) the best option? I saw on reddit that the dps brought by the melee damage would be negligible?

Also, can I buy a spiked base (ilvl min 85 for intimidation mod) and hope to get the two Hunter influenced mods with alterations? Is it necessary to use Hunter's orbs to have both mods? Can the garden give these mods with attack seeds?

Do you have a step-by-step plan for hoping to craft these gloves? I imagine that the cost must amount to several tens of exalted.

Thank you very much.
"
LaLussuria a écrit :
Hello,

My goal is to craft the hunter influenced gloves. I'm new to crafting and I'm not sure where to start.

Is base spiked gloves (increased melee damage) the best option? I saw on reddit that the dps brought by the melee damage would be negligible?

Also, can I buy a spiked base (ilvl min 85 for intimidation mod) and hope to get the two Hunter influenced mods with alterations? Is it necessary to use Hunter's orbs to have both mods? Can the garden give these mods with attack seeds?

Do you have a step-by-step plan for hoping to craft these gloves? I imagine that the cost must amount to several tens of exalted.

Thank you very much.

Hey im not a master crafter but i hope i will be able to help.
Spiked gloves wont give you a lot of dps but there is no other gloves that can boost your dps. So its up to you.
2 mods - intimidation and strike skill - they are rare mods with 250 weight. Just to compare, T1 life is 1000 weight- Less weight, harder to hit, mod that has 1000 weight will appear 10 times more often than a mod with 100 weight.

You can hit them both with alterations but it would be like wining a lottery ( and probably thousands of alterations)

Yes garden can give you those mods with attack seeds, you would have biger chance to hit them both (then alterations) but still it would be very hard.

I would suggest to spam attack seeds until you will hit one of those mods with some decent other stats and you need one open prefix ( 2 prefix, 3 suffix).

Then you can try to add influence mod with blisterfruit ( T4 blue).
Because We have only 1 prefix open it will limit what you can get to 4 mods - 2 mods with 250 weight ( one of this you want) and 2 mods with 1000 weight. So thats probably like 10% (maybe less) chance you will hit second mod which you want.

Anyway, its rng so best of luck using any method.
Dernière édition par Gredzel, le 14 juil. 2020 13:31:47
Hi,

I respecced into this build from a CWDT Chieftain. About 400c spent so far, not counting Kaoms and Cinderswallow I had from another character. Atlas bossing damage is very good and clear speed is great. But endgame survivability really feels handcuffed to life leech. When I'm just walking or standing with flasks inactive, the most vanilla red mobs can melt my 9k hp in a second.

Here's my build progress so far. I have all the gear and am mainly missing some damage nodes and another base jewel or two.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Foeglas/characters
https://pastebin.com/AxRuhnrQ
PoB resists are incorrect; elementals are closer to 80-90 and chaos -50.

I have a few ideas for improving passive survivability. One is chaos resistance - T14+ delirium and syndicate are unplayable at -60. The other is glancing blows+max block or evasion to reduce 1-shots that armor can't mitigate. I'm also prepared to accept that I goofed the build or that you just have to have good mechanics for endgame on a budget.

Thanks for the build!
--nologo -ns
Dernière édition par Foeglas, le 14 juil. 2020 18:36:14
Quick question: if the stampede is used in the build with natural affinity, what could we anoint on it?
Second-class poe gamer
videos are super old and i tried this build you dont even get 1/5 of the attack speed you are supposed to get. shaper etc takes ages to kill.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires