[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I don't really feel like 2 mana gain on hit is enough, I'm running out of mana a lot.

Is there any specific reason why? Is it the missing enchant? I'm even running CWDT-Poacher's combo, if I don't get hit, I can't really sustain mana.

It might actually be the Poacher's ring missing, yeah?
Dernière édition par WilliamCZE, le 21 mars 2019 12:03:16
https://pastebin.com/jC3qgE7j
Why is my damage so freaking low? What way can I improve it ?
"
Aciuffka a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/jC3qgE7j
Why is my damage so freaking low? What way can I improve it ?

First you need to go into configuration and enable frenzy and endurance charges as well as onslaught. Then disable the extra Herald of Ash as you are currently reserving 100% mana.

The Frenzy and Onslaught change brings your ball damage from 16.9k to 21.9k.

Next you are missing some passive dps nodes like Precision and Defiance. You have 1 too many Wildfire jewel (limit is 1 now), and your other jewels are mostly defensive or added elemental damage. You should focus on added physical damage and attack speed since that is how this build scales best. Added cold/lightning to attacks doesn't do much.

Your sword is near minimum roll for % physical damage, 215% is best roll, yours is 177%. Since the build scales from phys damage, it's important to get at least 205-210% if you can afford it.

Your Anger and Herald of Ash gems are pretty low level for an 84, ticking them up to at least 17-18 results in dramatic ball damage increases. Anger at level 20 is almost a 4k dps increase, about 18% overall.

You aren't using a golem. Adding lightning golem (or flame if having mana issues) will be a noticeable dps increase. Add it to a CWDT setup cause they tend to die occasionally since we don't support minions with any passive nodes.

Also, you're 84, do Uber lab already...

I haven't fully converted to a sword build yet since I'm struggling to come up with affordable life on hit rings, so I'm still using The Wasp Nest. I have 2 less balls on my MS than you, so my overall dps is probably slightly lower, but my per ball damage is 26.8k vs your 21.9k.
Dernière édition par maxvla, le 21 mars 2019 13:24:00
"
WilliamCZE a écrit :
I don't really feel like 2 mana gain on hit is enough, I'm running out of mana a lot.

Is there any specific reason why? Is it the missing enchant? I'm even running CWDT-Poacher's combo, if I don't get hit, I can't really sustain mana.

You might want to pick up Revelry notable.

I started with bad luck rolling jewels and settled for a 1 mgoh and that wasn't enough. Picked up revelry and it feels good now. I occasionally mana pot on single target, but in packs it's plenty. Once I start using a Grelwood and get a 2 mgoh jewel, the extra balls will probably be enough, but I might keep revelry anyway for quality of life. It's only a 2 point investment.
Is the Blood of the Karui flask in this build really worth it? So far I havent come across a situation where it helped me, but that might change?

Right now running these, I like to have a quicksilver flask but could exchange that I guess for wise oak... but I want at least one "normal" flask on which I can put bleeding immunity, so then the karui flask would have to go for something else?

Dernière édition par E_Zann, le 21 mars 2019 14:01:14
"
E_Zann a écrit :
Is the Blood of the Karui flask in this build really worth it? So far I havent come across a situation where it helped me, but that might change?

Yes it is, if you get hit by Uber Elder for example for like 7k, you will be happy that you have it.

"
maxvla a écrit :
"
WilliamCZE a écrit :

You might want to pick up Revelry notable.

I started with bad luck rolling jewels and settled for a 1 mgoh and that wasn't enough. Picked up revelry and it feels good now. I occasionally mana pot on single target, but in packs it's plenty. Once I start using a Grelwood and get a 2 mgoh jewel, the extra balls will probably be enough, but I might keep revelry anyway for quality of life. It's only a 2 point investment.

Yeah well, I already have Grelwood and 2 mgoh jewel, but it's sometimes not enough without the cwdt-poacher's proccing, so probably the poacher's on a ring is a mandatory.
Yeah I was just saying I haven't felt what grelwood and 2 mgoh is like yet so I couldn't be sure. I currently have 5 balls per hit with 3 mgoh, so I thought 7 balls with 2 mgoh might be enough (15 vs 14 in single target). Dying Sun flask adds 2 more balls so then you're at 18 with 2 mgoh.

Wait a sec. I just looked at your profile passive tree and you don't have a Wildfire gem for the 2 extra balls. That would certainly affect your mana.
Dernière édition par maxvla, le 21 mars 2019 14:12:37
"
maxvla a écrit :

Wait a sec. I just looked at your profile passive tree and you don't have a Wildfire gem for the 2 extra balls. That would certainly affect your mana.

Yes, I do, you can't see jewels, unless you import my character to PoB.

Edit: Nevermind, you can see them, it's on the bottom left.
Dernière édition par WilliamCZE, le 21 mars 2019 14:22:54
Sorry, thought I double checked, but I missed it somehow.
life gain for each enemy hit by your attack

pleaase show me the way-sug's : What I do for life gain from attacks
thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires