[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Gonna start synthesis today with this build! Thanks for the awesome guide ( :
Do you have any detail lvling guide or any similar for this kind of build ? Thanks for reply
I know that you've (OP) have been playing a while but for noobies like me, a more detailed leveling guide would be helpful... at least a passive tree guide to level 30, 60, and then the one you've posted.

Some other guides have shown this and it's helped me out a lot.

But overall this guide/build has been a ton of fun! I got up to level 86 w/o a problem and cleared T14 (couldn't go higher because i couldn't find higher maps).
"
shimmishim a écrit :
I know that you've (OP) have been playing a while but for noobies like me, a more detailed leveling guide would be helpful... at least a passive tree guide to level 30, 60, and then the one you've posted.

But overall this guide/build has been a ton of fun! I got up to level 86 w/o a problem and cleared T14 (couldn't go higher because i couldn't find higher maps).

there is a skill tree progression with 4 trees...
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
shimmishim a écrit :

there is a skill tree progression with 4 trees...

Can you blame someone for being blind??? :) Now that you say this I remember finding this after I got to level 60-ish.
nice just as you said, the skill tree wasnt even really affected at all with the new patch. didnt even have to respec anything. even seemed to gain a nice bit of dps out of it

looks like we're good to go for at least another 3 months boys!
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 8 mars 2019 15:32:15
hey guys !

I'm playing at your build (just back yesterday in PoE) but do you have any tip as a switch weapon for be better as clearing map ?

Coz currently it's realy not realy speed :s

Thanks anyway for build ;)
Hey all! I followed this guide on Betrayal (my first time playing PoE) and it was smooth!

Just wondering, would it be viable for me to perform this with 2-Hand axe instead of dual-wield or one hand + shield?

Mostly for the aesthetics
"
Azure41 a écrit :
hey guys !

I'm playing at your build (just back yesterday in PoE) but do you have any tip as a switch weapon for be better as clearing map ?

use ancestral call.

"
Illidan96 a écrit :
Hey all! I followed this guide on Betrayal (my first time playing PoE) and it was smooth!

Just wondering, would it be viable for me to perform this with 2-Hand axe instead of dual-wield or one hand + shield?

read the stats on the sword and you will get your answer.

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Azure41 a écrit :
hey guys !

use ancestral call.

"
Illidan96 a écrit :

read the stats on the sword and you will get your answer.

Hi it's what i do, but i was more thinking about a skill for map clearing, like flicker strike, or anything with large range, you know ?

Maybe if you find a way... i tryed with oro's as flicker strike switch, but not enought frenzy charge generation so useless :/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires