[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
ffhighwind a écrit :
"
weisenheimer a écrit :

I have two Wildfire jewels, along with a couple of rares that follow your recommendations. The passive tree itself is completely from your images, save that I didn't spend the points for Elemental Overload.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

It seems pretty obvious but your weapon is awful. Get Avatar of Fire until you can afford the Xoph's.

Consider dropping Multistrike because it's a mana hog. Use Ancestral Call and swap with Fire Pen for single target.

I haven't had any mana problems, so I'll go with OP and keep that. And, I already have Xoph's equipped (it's linked in my original post).

But, what's to hate about my weapon? lvl 18 Increased crit strikes and ele damage with attacks seem like they're making it a 5 link. I do see why a Grelwood is better, though.
Dernière édition par weisenheimer, le 7 oct. 2018 22:03:29
You don't have a Xoph's Blood. You have a Xoph's Heart. There's a huge difference. The damage on the weapon is what matters, and yours has next to nothing. Once you put on two Grelwood Shanks your damage will be very good.

The links from your weapon ONLY apply to skills in the weapon. The links for Molten Strike are in your helmet--not your weapon.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
"
ffhighwind a écrit :
You don't have a Xoph's Blood. You have a Xoph's Heart. There's a huge difference. The damage on the weapon is what matters, and yours has next to nothing. Once you put on two Grelwood Shanks your damage will be very good.

I got the Heart; it made a huge difference! I'll go for a grelwood next, the guy selling the one i want is in lab.

"
ffhighwind a écrit :
The links from your weapon ONLY apply to skills in the weapon. The links for Molten Strike are in your helmet--not your weapon.

I know that; I have whirling blades on the weapon; that's what's benefiting from the support mods.

*EDITED a few hours later*

Here's an updated Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/q09E4Grw

Dual wielding Grelwood Shanks, got a Xoph's Blook, pulled an Overflowing Chalice, and redid my passive tree a bit, added another jewel socket, and revamped the jewels in use to add more (expecially) cold resistance. Pulled a silver flask, too, which replaced the diamond one I'd been using.

Tier 6 and 7 maps are melting; Molten Strike now shows a tooltip of 25.5K dps :)

Thanks for the help!
Dernière édition par weisenheimer, le 8 oct. 2018 04:24:47
"
weisenheimer a écrit :
Hi, I started a new toon in std, and your build looked like fun. And it has been! But ... the tool tip for molten strike shows only like 2700 dps. The toon, MadameButterfliedAway, is lvl 69. Here are some pics:

Here's a screenshot of the Molten strike tooltip:

I have two Wildfire jewels, along with a couple of rares that follow your recommendations. The passive tree itself is completely from your images, save that I didn't spend the points for Elemental Overload.

Here's a PoB code: https://pastebin.com/iELJd88z

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? (Besides needing more cold resistance ... )

i came too late :)
but yea, you need Xoph's BLOOD, not heart.
and you didnt use the weapon in the guide.
as i said before, Grelwood shank is the best for this build.
im using a shield as my 2nd weapon, gives me alot of life plus armor and block chance.
even with one sword you wont lack damage.
I'm here to say thank you to this awesome build!
Just did my first ever Shaper kill with it. ( Yes i'm still nb lol )
8.8K Life LVL 92
But here's my gears >

I got lucky with these gloves when I used a Vaal

I'm trying to improve as much as possible, do you have any idea where I can improve?

Thank you again : )
"
edu1991 a écrit :
I'm here to say thank you to this awesome build!
Just did my first ever Shaper kill with it. ( Yes i'm still nb lol )
8.8K Life LVL 92
But here's my gears >

I got lucky with these gloves when I used a Vaal

I'm trying to improve as much as possible, do you have any idea where I can improve?

Thank you again : )

Well, the biggest dps boost would probably be the helmet.
in addition to the elder mods you want the essence mod "30% more ele dmg".
also +3 MS proj enchant is another big dps boost,
but those are expensive.

from this point you want to make the build as smooth as possible, to do so try to get attack speed anywhere you can.

you already got the ele weakness corruption on the gloves so no attack speed there.
but AS on the sword would be great, and as much as possible on rare jewels.

when looking for a sword, make sure its 20% quality and the explicit is at least 19% AS.
people PMing me about the sword corruption not making a difference, but then you see a 0% sword with 15-16% base attack speed, which probably be even worse than a non corrupted with good rolls, even tho they got the AS implicit.

from there its about min-maxing the build with things like:
-better roll and usefull corruption on the kaoms heart
-corrupted blood immunity on one of your jewels

-usefull enchant on the boosts, i went for 10% pen for better dps against bosses, but there are other good enchants like attack speed, fire damge and regen.

hey thanks for hte guide
What about a Brass Dome for this league?
"
Sancho a écrit :

no need, with kaom's heart and shield, +6\7 endurance charges you already have close to 90% phys reduction
"
Sancho a écrit :

That chest give alot of armor, but thats only good against phyz dmg.
since we are playing as a jugg, we already have enough phyz mitigation so you just lose alot of life for no reason.

ofc that if you really hate kaoms heart, you can use pretty much anything else because kaoms only grant ton of life.

loreweave, belly of the beast, carcass jack are all acceptable, but thats really missing the point.

you can see in the videos that the build already tanking anything pretty much, including shapers' slam and elder's expanding nova.

*elder video is being uploaded as im writing this :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires