[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Hi Hamsupgor and ph310n, I'd recommend only use VRF not RF for this build, for easy to manage your flasks. If you have been using RF yes it will drain your life as soon as mobs die. As ph310n suggested a dousing flask is necessary to stop RF self burning effect.

If you are dying from something else, let me know.
"
mcgintis1979 a écrit :
I want to say thank you for this build I am loving it! My budget ran out to afford the helm/boots/belt. So I am making do with what I can. I do not see you mention Sunspite, is this a viable alternative? Not sure I can get that extra 1 endurance charge (6 total), but maybe swap Sunspite for Death's Door. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi thanks for trying this build~. Sunspite is the boot equivalent of Mokou, it unlocks the 70% inc damage from your amulet, and that translates to roughly 10% more damage overall. I'd say it's not worth it.

If not using a -CDR boot, just use a rare boot with decent defensive mods. Not sure how much is Deathdoor compared to +1 endurance boot (corrupted), maybe just go with the cheaper option between these two.
Be careful, I got 1 shot with this build too by the syndicate.
Back to SC mode.
"
RKurozu a écrit :
Your PoB ascendancy are different from here , why ? (In PoB there is unyielding instead of unbreakable)
I am only running VRF (rf is not on the bar at all) although it seems to be proccing RF and not VRF.

This is what my bar looks like:
Dernière édition par Nulledout, le 6 janv. 2019 19:44:33
"
I am only running VRF (rf is not on the bar at all) although it seems to be proccing RF and not VRF.

Hi if your rf is getting triggered, it means you are running RF level lower than cwdt threshold. Just use a high level vrf will solve this
Your PoB ascendancy are different from here , why ? (In PoB there is unyielding instead of unbreakable) ???
"
Vasetal a écrit :
Your PoB ascendancy are different from here , why ? (In PoB there is unyielding instead of unbreakable) ???

Should be unbreakable, now fixed thanks.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"

Hi if your rf is getting triggered, it means you are running RF level lower than cwdt threshold. Just use a high level vrf will solve this

I went out and bought a 20% Level 20 VRF and now it doesn't seem to proc at all =/
how u get fortify/flesh offering?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires