[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

what's the thing with gloves and daspair? how wile toxins effect curse spell i dont get

Hey, Im loving your build, this is actually the first build, that ive actually been able to make it passed level 90, without getting to bored, I have a quick question, I feel as if my good is pretty decent, however your PoB DPS, is crazy compared to mine, Im running T12-T13 maps right now, but Im having issues with damage, Is there anything that you see, that I should upgrade? change out, or fix? my TR is only giving me 13k total DPS on PoB, whereas yours is 45K+, is there something Im missing? Also Im unsure of how to link my jewels, and I think those are what im lacking. I appreciate any response, and again I love the build, when I first started my first build was poison arrow, and I loved it, Im glad I was able to use another chaos damage bow build!
Hey man. What do you think about Fenemus Weave Gloves ? Its great dps boos and survability with dercreasing MS. Did you considered this option? Thx for answer.
I'm pretty new at this game so sorry for my noobiness but I'm struggling so hard in maps at tier 12 and above. 6l HoA mana reservation is insane, like 90+% and I can't sustain without a mana flask. So I have to replace my evasion flask with a mana one and I feel so squishy :(. I'm stuck at level 91 now since I died so many times lol

Currently my gear and stuffs, feels nice but less than what I was doing with a +3 bow for map clear. However feels better on bosses.

@Angry_Roleplayer

WOW, just have to say how much fun I am having with this build.

I am now lvl 42 playing SSF on xbox.

I have all the gems set up in my gear now.
And man does it really pop off and get going.

I am going for the Jewel node for Spreading Rot Jewel as I should have it in the next few hours.

Liking the play style of this so far as well, kinda of a hit and run or launch and run. Never be in one place to long keep moving and launch a volley of Toxic Rain into the sky.

Thnx again for a great build.
"
xPeleusx a écrit :

@Angry_Roleplayer

WOW, just have to say how much fun I am having with this build.

I am now lvl 42 playing SSF on xbox.

I have all the gems set up in my gear now.
And man does it really pop off and get going.

I am going for the Jewel node for Spreading Rot Jewel as I should have it in the next few hours.

Liking the play style of this so far as well, kinda of a hit and run or launch and run. Never be in one place to long keep moving and launch a volley of Toxic Rain into the sky.

Thnx again for a great build.

You are welcome!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I have a question about this build. I am enjoying it a lot btw. I just recently picked up a Lioneye's Glare in replacement of Quill Rain. I feel like the QoL has dropped so much with the attack speed drop. So i have a question. How badly do we really need the Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics nodes? I feel like i could pick up Deadly draw and see an increase of QoL.

Thoughts?
Or would a good pair of gripped gloves with attack speed be a decent solution as well? How badly do we need the embalmer mits?

How much better is a +3 vicious projectiles bow over a perfect 6 linked Lionseye Glare?

I'm assuming a Dying Sun is a good choice, which flask would you swap out?

I was wondering if you'd be able to check out my gear and let me know any upgrade paths, I have about 15ex available.
Dernière édition par Emerzion, le 24 déc. 2018 19:46:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires