[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
Anguslinden a écrit :
Ran this in the begining of Betrayal solid guide and lot of power for the currency spent.
But i cant handle to rely on the Herald happend so many times that he got stuck, attacks wrong target or you die and has 0 stacks and 0 damage.
I might try another necro/pet build next season but i doubt it since relying on scuffed AI is beta stuff and Alpha bois play Meele atleast so i´ve heard.

Adapting to the AI is kinda challenging, and sometimes I am frustrated with it too.

But still I plan to use this as the league starter build in 3.6 given how cheap this is without any expensive power spikes. You can definitely SSF to tier 15 maps without trading in the first day.
Right, just fire.
3.6 Patch Notes is out.

Convocation buffs makes this skill much easier to play now.

Still the cheapest League Starter + Endgame build of them all.
Right, just fire.
Do you have an occultist skill tree variant? I want to run this on ps4 release, but I’m thinking running pathfinder might be clunky with the awkward positioning of flask usage on a controller. I know I’ll still have to use them, just preferably not as much as pathfinders do.
Dernière édition par Ecspire, le 6 mars 2019 14:37:02
a bit concerned about assasins mark, since it doesnt give 9%crit anymore at lvl 20
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Going for this one for Synthesis :D
Hi FUNROOM, thanks for your interesting build.

I'm a fairly new player. How could I achieve Necromantic Aegis +2 minimum power charge for Minions you mentioned at the start of the build? I'm going for this build now.
"
lx4133 a écrit :

I'm a fairly new player. How could I achieve Necromantic Aegis +2 minimum power charge for Minions you mentioned at the start of the build? I'm going for this build now.

That would require using molten strike with a elder-modded claw. If you want to do that You may refer to this build. My guide can still serve as a guide on mechanics though.
Right, just fire.
"
"
lx4133 wrote:

That would require using molten strike with a elder-modded claw. If you want to do that You may refer to this build. My guide can still serve as a guide on mechanics though.

I looked through his post but didn't find the source of +2 minimum power charge. What kind of shield would give that bonus? Is it a new 3.6 unique?
"
lx4133 a écrit :
"
"
lx4133 wrote:

I looked through his post but didn't find the source of +2 minimum power charge. What kind of shield would give that bonus? Is it a new 3.6 unique?

Yes this is a 3.6 new mod from synthesized items. What I mean by referring to his build is that his build uses the concept and proper setup for applying poison without using a bow.

For the shield, please refer to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/aufh5e/here_is_another_synthesised_item/
Right, just fire.
"
Ecspire a écrit :
Do you have an occultist skill tree variant? I want to run this on ps4 release, but I’m thinking running pathfinder might be clunky with the awkward positioning of flask usage on a controller. I know I’ll still have to use them, just preferably not as much as pathfinders do.

AFAIK there are a few Occultist build guides out there. So I better not steal their works and post it here.
Right, just fire.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires