[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
gokudin a écrit :
Hey holly could u help me to find a stat stick?

i have this one

Everytime i try a new one i pay alot and its worst

You have to tell me your budget.... theres a 10c to 1000ex range in cost. get a nebuloch if youre poor.

Now I have something around 100c same as you I spend all my budget in fusing to link a loreweave.

The most important stats from loreweave is max res?
Hi Hollyphantom !

I see you change your mace for a sword it's better ?

What stat i need on that sword for it to be better than a nebuloch ?
Can this build do all late game content smooth without problems, i have ok gear and upgrading atm to high cost gear but the question is, can this build farm T15/16 maps without problems?
"
Yoshimitsu a écrit :
Can this build do all late game content smooth without problems, i have ok gear and upgrading atm to high cost gear but the question is, can this build farm T15/16 maps without problems?

I'm farming t14 double boss with anymod (except for no regen and ele reflect) without any trouble, i dont think thats the best boss killer but i think we can do it
"
Yoshimitsu a écrit :

Just replace your sword and amulet and you will start destroying things. clearing t15 maps feel no different than t5 for me. Loreweave and stat stick is the most expensive part, which you have. So I think you could have more dps than me. (3mil shaper dps)

I'm jealous of your loreweave.
"
gokudin a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
gokudin a écrit :

i have this one

You have to tell me your budget.... theres a 10c to 1000ex range in cost. get a nebuloch if youre poor.

Now I have something around 100c same as you I spend all my budget in fusing to link a loreweave.

"
Migjack a écrit :
Hi Hollyphantom !

I see you change your mace for a sword it's better ?

What stat i need on that sword for it to be better than a nebuloch ?

Its hard to tell unless you put it in POB because there are so many mods.

But if you have something like 35% phys as fire, 20% phys as something else, 25 crit multi, 30% increased damage, then its better than nebuloch.

sword or sceptre, doesnt really matter. Note: If you use a sword and whirling blades + sword stat stick, your whirling will alternate weapons. If that sowrd is slow, your whilring will become slower.

Ok I'll tell u guys a secret, how I crafted my sword:

and some other not-as-good ones. ssome have sold already:

I used a Aetheric Fossil + Prismatic Fossil. This makes attack mods hard to appear and caster mods more likely. Guess what, theres no caster mods on swords, and almost all mods are attack. Prismatic makes ele mods more likely and blocks bleed/poison. So you block almost all mods and these mods likely to appear: Phys as fire/cold, ele resists, crit multi, ele penetration.

Especially the phys as fire/cold. I got this like 80% of the tries because it's almost the only prefix left.

This trick doesnt work for sceptres because you'll just end up getting a ton of spell mods. So get a shaper sword (at least ilvl 80, ideally 83) and try.

(dont tell anyone except for CP'ers! lol)

otherwise, this might be a good start: http://poe.trade/search/isazubanonakin

Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 9 sept. 2018 12:08:00
First time killing Shaper with this build:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu53CdIDfuI
DPS is more than enough and now only Uber Elder remains :D
Again, feel free to post it in the Video section if you want @Hollyphantom
My gear at the time of killing Shaper:
Spoiler
Crafting a good Sword and Amulet is so hard xD
Was lucky with the Loreweave and stat Stick, if i have enough currency i will try my 3 gain stat stick slam :)

But its the best build if played since this game was released, leveling no problem, farming no problem, budget? yes so really nice i hope they will add effekts for this skill :)
"
gokudin a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
gokudin a écrit :

i have this one

not just max res. max res is a great defensive stat, but the rest of the mods add a ton of DPS
"
Syperek a écrit :
First time killing Shaper with this build:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu53CdIDfuI
DPS is more than enough and now only Uber Elder remains :D
Again, feel free to post it in the Video section if you want @Hollyphantom
My gear at the time of killing Shaper:
Spoiler

Wow nice! You made it look easy. So much DPS... I'll post. thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires