[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
cyberarmy a écrit :
Kinda thinking to play this build but with jugg instead. Dunno if it'll be a juggs massive defences can be really helpful delving deep.

"
standarsh1983 a écrit :
Could this build function as a two hander or would the lose of a stat stick be too much? Maybe something like a terminus Est.

"
Dalarien a écrit :
Hello, great guide! Do you think it would be viable to use Scion with jugg/slayer ascendancy and marauder start?

They'll all "work" but the main reason why I chose chieftain is because of the fire conversion and fire damage bonuses. No other ascendancy has that. Jugg is a little more tanky but will have much less DPS. Inquisitor will have the same DPS but worse defense. Scion slayer node is nice but you'll lose a lot of damage.

Dual-wield is stronger and faster than two-hand, by far. If you use terminus, the build becomes a lot similar to flicker and you won't be able to enjoy the unique characteristics of the skill as much.

The only two-hander I might consider is voidforge. The new herald of purity adds a ton of flat phys, which benefits voidforge a lot. But then chieftain would not fit a voidforge build.

I have an Inquisitor and would like to try out this build. Can you please provide a sample PoB build for Inquisitor?

Thanks a ton!
IGN: Ezee_mode
"
Sysygy a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
cyberarmy a écrit :
Kinda thinking to play this build but with jugg instead. Dunno if it'll be a juggs massive defences can be really helpful delving deep.

"
standarsh1983 a écrit :
Could this build function as a two hander or would the lose of a stat stick be too much? Maybe something like a terminus Est.

"
Dalarien a écrit :
Hello, great guide! Do you think it would be viable to use Scion with jugg/slayer ascendancy and marauder start?

They'll all "work" but the main reason why I chose chieftain is because of the fire conversion and fire damage bonuses. No other ascendancy has that. Jugg is a little more tanky but will have much less DPS. Inquisitor will have the same DPS but worse defense. Scion slayer node is nice but you'll lose a lot of damage.

Dual-wield is stronger and faster than two-hand, by far. If you use terminus, the build becomes a lot similar to flicker and you won't be able to enjoy the unique characteristics of the skill as much.

The only two-hander I might consider is voidforge. The new herald of purity adds a ton of flat phys, which benefits voidforge a lot. But then chieftain would not fit a voidforge build.

I have an Inquisitor and would like to try out this build. Can you please provide a sample PoB build for Inquisitor?

Thanks a ton!

EDIT: use this instead of first post. 3.6 mil dps lol. but its missing 50% fire res because chieftain gets that from ascendancy.

https://pastebin.com/4LbGR33F

The key difference vs chieftain is to use ruthless instead of combustion, and take the 40% cold conversion on tree.

This is using my current gear, plus taste of hate. Also, my loreweave is not yet 6linked.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 5 sept. 2018 21:38:01
hey looking good dude. i think wanna try your build and scale it to endgame. thanks
Hey, thank you for the build!

Could you please add Juggernaut version of the build in the main post?

And maybe some videos with Izaro/guardians etc?

Thank you in advance!

Also it seems that in your pob endgame link there is no active main skill https://pastebin.com/MwRwPLhq
Im not sure cause currently im using mobile POB, maybe bug?
Dernière édition par Zer0Coo1_, le 6 sept. 2018 07:29:18
So I'm looking for a new main hand wep and I saw you suggested a dreamfeather at some point- would this be better than what I'm using at the moment?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spazmeister/characters

Let me know what you'd suggest as an upgrade next :)
great build so far! i did second lab at 46lvl easy.
one question: how do you get 2 abyss socket tombfist
also enjoying the build right now - does anybody have some tips on how to upgrade my gear? (apart from the obvious 6l)
"
Losvardi a écrit :
great build so far! i did second lab at 46lvl easy.
one question: how do you get 2 abyss socket tombfist

They can drop from a Lich Boss in Abyss.
It's pretty rare. I got mine from my first Lich Boss xD
"
Spazmeister a écrit :
So I'm looking for a new main hand wep and I saw you suggested a dreamfeather at some point- would this be better than what I'm using at the moment?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spazmeister/characters

Let me know what you'd suggest as an upgrade next :)

You have a 6L loreweave? you beat me to it!

your sword is definitely high DPS but I prefer weapons that are faster, like 1.9 attacks per second. it will make the build feel better. Also, 6 or 6.5% crit chance.

Maybe get a lions roar too. and crit multi jewels

"
KnightOfDarkRenown a écrit :
also enjoying the build right now - does anybody have some tips on how to upgrade my gear? (apart from the obvious 6l)

Looks like u took a lot of int/dex on tree. If you can get that on your rings/amulet, you can spend those passive points for something else.

Also, ahns might is high dps but it is slow. I'd personally use a fast rare sword.

I wouldn't use hatred. use Herald of purity. It gives you more damage and reserves less mana
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 6 sept. 2018 10:25:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires