3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Hello everyone,

I'm not really getting on with my character right now.
Both in the mine, I'm stuck on Mob lvl 80, as well as the mapping from Tier 13 is tedious.
I die more often, I think the Damage is not so bad.

Could you possibly tell me what I would have to improve?
If I compare the equipment, the only option is to give the rings more life or do I overlook something?

Thank you in advance for your effort and excuse my English

Char Name IGOonnaa
"
Komren a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I'm not really getting on with my character right now.
Both in the mine, I'm stuck on Mob lvl 80, as well as the mapping from Tier 13 is tedious.
I die more often, I think the Damage is not so bad.

Could you possibly tell me what I would have to improve?
If I compare the equipment, the only option is to give the rings more life or do I overlook something?

Thank you in advance for your effort and excuse my English

Char Name IGOonnaa

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.3/AAAABAMCAQDuAQIEBwSzCPQNfBEtEzUUIBekGFYaOBzcJy8o-ipNKpgsnCzpMtE1kjpYPC0_J0GHRUdFnUZxSshMs03jUEdTUlXGV8lZ818_YENg-GZUaFhoZWh0aPJqQ2t6a9tuPW6qbztyD3Kpdqx4DXloe8N8g4LHgwmDX4PMg9uGs4nYiq-Ovo8akBGQM5BVksGUb5itmuChL6IApqypbqqprKqwd7QMtfK3PriTuwG86r6AvorAGsBmwQTE9sauyL_K089-0B_UB9eW2L3aYtyN37DqGOq66-7siu8O7-vwH_Pd9zL46_no_gr-jw==?accountName=Komren&characterName=IGOonnaa

- More life

- More life regen

- 1 more socket for a ghastly jewel with +life/minions blind or taunt on hit

- Free'd up 1 skill point to put wherever you want (you are minus 10 dex... the new path got 50 of the 60 back, but you could take the +30 dex node back if needed)

- Replace the ghastly jewel in your gloves; get +life/minions blind or taunt on hit (with the 1 extra jewel scoket on the tree, you should now have 2 ghastly jewel, one with blind, one with taunt, both +life... then whatever extra stats you can get)

- Get rid of the Blind jewel in your helm... you no longer need it; since the socket is green you could put culling strike there; or recolor and do something else
Dernière édition par Galtrovan, le 30 oct. 2018 21:36:41
So first off, Thanks to the OP for this build. I have just completed my atlas for the first time as of yesterday. I even did HOG solo with this build deathless! (A lot of re summons) I've done Uber atziri, and shaper, all 3 elders, and am working towards min maxing to make myself uber elder ready. Which is why I am here, I was hoping someone could take a peak at my character (VoluptiousMantis) and could help me out with a few ideas to alter her. I'm going to be altering my helmet I think and my belt so I can use Kaom's boots for elder. Other than that I am not sure what else I could do. I'm at about 4.5k health I'd like to get to at least 5k but since I've done everything with that health already I wasn't in a rush. I guess I'd just appreciate some other opinions. Please and Thank you!
I played a hybrid (life/es) flame golementalist during the 3.3 Incursion league and loved it. Then I came across this ice golementalist build for 3.4 Delve league, and loved golementalist builds EVEN MORE! It looked really interesting and decided to try it out; and HOLY MOLEY - by far one of the strongest and fastest non-bow characters I've played for both map clear and boss fights!!

Leveling was a breeze and ice golems for delves have been wonderful as well. I'm at 300+ currently, pushing towards 350+ and still going strong. Only negative for delves with this build is when mobs have +% to life which makes it harder to clear since ice golems do mostly melee and 1-on-1 kind of attacks; kiting around and shield charging for fortify tends to help defensively as the golems are clearing the mob packs.

I've cleared Shaper and Uber Elder (my first-ever fight) as well, and I must say this character is one of my favs thus far. In case anyone is interested, my gear I used in the fights:

Character: IceMiloLatte

Really want to thank OP for this build idea. It has been fantastic so far!
Dernière édition par LioBeast, le 31 oct. 2018 10:15:17
this is my 2nd character for delve. my main was necromancer zombie + skeleton. first i was used flame golem then my friend suggest ice because my potato pc cant handle it. it was awesome to use ice golem than flame for clearing the map and delve. currently did depth 250 with my friend...cant go deep because too much lag but im satisfied with this build

luckily OP gives alternate route (MoM + Acrobatic)...trying to minmax my gear and gems...but i dont understand one thing...i tried summon 9 stone and life regen was stacked but its not working with chaos golem...how to do this trick ? tq
"
baldengorth666 a écrit :

luckily OP gives alternate route (MoM + Acrobatic)...trying to minmax my gear and gems...but i dont understand one thing...i tried summon 9 stone and life regen was stacked but its not working with chaos golem...how to do this trick ? tq

From my experience you dont have to summon all 9 for each golem. Summoning your 6/1/1/1 golems in the following order will be sufficient to get all the buffs:

1st = 6x Ice Golem
2nd = 1x Lightning Golem
3rd = 1x Stone Golem
4th = 1x Chaos Golem

The lightning/stone/chaos golems summoned for 2nd, 3rd and 4th can be of any order; dont have to follow the order listed above.

Somehow summoning 6 ice golems first and then the rest thereafter seems to work.

Try it, and let us know if it the buffs stack accordingly.
This has been one of the funnest builds I've ever played in poe. It feels like a much better version of old school SRS. I hit lvl 92 with 6.1k life and took on uber elder. It took 2 sets and I finished the second with 2 portals left (no eye). I am looking forward to continuing to farm uber elder and trying to master his mechanics with this build. I am really considering using this as a league starter for the next league.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

10/10
Dernière édition par wolfx28, le 1 nov. 2018 11:23:51
Also having a blast with this build.

Evasion-based with Grace, hatred, arctic armor combined with enfeeble+second curse-on-hit. Temporalchains is probably what i am gonna go with...

Nice build but pretty socketstarved, 2xUnsets helps out for sure.

"
LioBeast a écrit :
"
baldengorth666 a écrit :

From my experience you dont have to summon all 9 for each golem. Summoning your 6/1/1/1 golems in the following order will be sufficient to get all the buffs:

1st = 6x Ice Golem
2nd = 1x Lightning Golem
3rd = 1x Stone Golem
4th = 1x Chaos Golem

The lightning/stone/chaos golems summoned for 2nd, 3rd and 4th can be of any order; dont have to follow the order listed above.

Somehow summoning 6 ice golems first and then the rest thereafter seems to work.

Try it, and let us know if it the buffs stack accordingly.

thank you...i`m just summon 9 stone first because guaranteed my life regen stack almost 500 per second then the rest follow by 6 ice / chaos or lightning
"
baldengorth666 a écrit :

thank you...i`m just summon 9 stone first because guaranteed my life regen stack almost 500 per second then the rest follow by 6 ice / chaos or lightning

Yeap that works as well! Glad you found a solution to your question :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires