3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Anyone know how often the ice golems do the cold damage only projectile attack? I am using Brutality and am worried I am gimping myself but I honestly don't see them using that attack very often.
well.. Skin of Lords was better than Cloak of Tawm'r. I just test Withering Touch support & i can say this is overpower.
Another question I have is - is Necromantic Aegis really worth it? I feel like I need the stats more than my minions and I can still give them frenzy charges via my Orb of Storms hits. Sorry if these questions have been answered before.
"
pathofexile3 a écrit :
Another question I have is - is Necromantic Aegis really worth it? I feel like I need the stats more than my minions and I can still give them frenzy charges via my Orb of Storms hits. Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

With Necromantic aegis you can stay in phase run faar away from your minion's & they was under charge all the time.
Shit*y items, 4.7k life, and uber elder done.I died 5 times, but i did it.

and my super hiper uber loot -_-
Dernière édition par qbatronix, le 2 oct. 2018 11:48:18
I did uber elder too, was easy other than the non ele golems dying and desyincing into shaper balls.

I worked in shield charge, and it feels much better than running, the fortify helps too
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Dernière édition par Catharsis, le 2 oct. 2018 14:30:51
"
Catharsis a écrit :
Gonna try this build

Would you say the acro setup is better than the determination + watcher eye setup? I like the reliability of armor and extra phys reduction

Also look what I crafted

This inspired me craft following for my Soulwrest Zombiemancer char which is being levelled right now:

I am planning to craft "+1 to maximum number of Zombies" if possible

Edit: seems that it is possible->
Dernière édition par NEPHAN, le 3 oct. 2018 06:09:25
Nice chest

I'm farming uber elder with this, easiest uber elder build I ever had, last 2 were deathless
What is better for uber elder, grace or determination?
"
qbatronix a écrit :
What is better for uber elder, grace or determination?

Neeither really matter cause most the shit there is spells and they're not phys.
I can tank shaper slam with determination and elder tentacles don't hurt much, but you shouldn't get hit by either really

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires