Solo Delve Ladders

Good news.
Thx GGG
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Bad news, there is no punishment for failure.
Good development in action! nice.

Hoping the ladders will viewable be in game somehow :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
If solo ladder isnt ascendacy based then Delve will be a big fail for build variaty, everyone on top 1000 will be same class same build.
Hopefully this wont be the case...
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
"
VironLaw a écrit :
I hope the ladder is separated by classes as well, unlike labyrinth leaderboard which is bad ....

Yes! It really needs to be seperated by Ascendancy really otherwise there will only be one or two builds that can complete on the Delve Ladder! Atleast if it was by Ascendancy then you might actually see some competeion as well as variety of builds on the ladder.. Otherwise we just have another Meme ladder like the Lab Ladder.. Would at the very least make the Ladders a hell of alot more interesting.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Dernière édition par Demonoz, le 15 août 2018 04:04:03
The cynic in me says the people who are likely going to get the furthest in trade leagues will more than likely have a small army of people doing everything other than pushing the buttons on the character.

Can you actually determine someone who has done everything for themselves as opposed to those who have a team approach?

Why not just have SSF as the only solo ladder? People are likely going to find ways to abuse the trade leagues mechanics to get a dubious result.
Great job, cant lvl gems in party like d3 to cheat the boards. Still is my complaint with their system.

Very logical fix.

I still feel the xp benefit on carry in the mine will be like d3. Lvl 90 in a few hours with plenty of gear from the chest drop (gr boss).

"5min lvl 88 mine, 5c each". Could create a "currency for xp" meta.

this , was something that should been though from the start, ye its obvious that the leaderboard ain't be 100% accuarate but a solo player will never complete with a party. now if you could add a ascendacy based leaderboard too would mean that not everione will be playing scion elemental hit
"
Chadwixx a écrit :
Great job, cant lvl gems in party like d3 to cheat the boards. Still is my complaint with their system.

Very logical fix.

I still feel the xp benefit on carry in the mine will be like d3. Lvl 90 in a few hours with plenty of gear from the chest drop (gr boss).

"5min lvl 88 mine, 5c each". Could create a "currency for xp" meta.

if you read the other post, this will follow the same though, the delve is only updated on the host side so you still have to trough all the levels , yes you can be carried but this is a marathon not a sprint like leveling to 100, so even if you get carried at the start , at the end of the league only the best will be at the top because you can't get carried for ever(since you will sometime do it solo) plus after 2 months top players will have roughly the same gear
Consider playing SSF! Listen to this man!
SSF FTW BTW :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires