[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Awesome build, facetanked turbo minotaur easily, even w/o xophs and loreweave, jug tankiness is really good.
Hi Anal_Bleeding Just looking over your build and really impressed with the layout and information of the guide in general so nice job.

My question is I'm going to go for the Gladiator 1H/Shield version but I see your pastebin link is based on Dual Wield Champion. What is changed for Gladiator because I can't see much room for change, but the juicy shield nodes (Testudo/Retaliation) along with others seem to hard to pass up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
"
Animelll a écrit :
Hi Anal_Bleeding Just looking over your build and really impressed with the layout and information of the guide in general so nice job.

My question is I'm going to go for the Gladiator 1H/Shield version but I see your pastebin link is based on Dual Wield Champion. What is changed for Gladiator because I can't see much room for change, but the juicy shield nodes (Testudo/Retaliation) along with others seem to hard to pass up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks mate !

look on improvement section there is the gladiator POB with shield
Your a Legend mate thanks for the fast reply ;)
Loving the build AB. Still working toward 90 but wondering about suggestions on gear? I’m around 6.5k health but still feel at times I get instagibbed. The fast attacks and stygian MS are my new loves.

*Edit* Hit 91 and feel much better about survivability. Any suggestions on what to improve next to up my DPS? Is the 12 AS Blood Rage enchant better than 40% MS? +2 balls is quite pricey!

Thanks again!!
Dernière édition par totalhavok3, le 12 janv. 2019 16:19:35
Amazing build. uber elder done

Don Licari
I'm on mac and cant use the patebin for the leveling talent tree, any way for me to see this?
"
Floep a écrit :
I'm on mac and cant use the patebin for the leveling talent tree, any way for me to see this?

hey mate !

i dont know how work Path of building on mac...

if some1 know tell us plz
i have a shank with 15% chance to fortify can i skip out on the fortify ascendancy?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires