[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

Grelwood drop less on shaper and elder gaurdians but drop too in maps...

Well I'm not completely sure about that. How I understand the patchnotes it might just drop from elder guardians on higher tier maps. But I might be wrong about that one.

"
Seronia a écrit :

I played this build SSF without Grelwood and with only 1 wildfire and I was fine even in hard rolled yellow maps.

I was looking for a nice Lab-Farmer, which doesn't completely suck at mapping. Do you think you could farm Uberlab with MS without Grelwoods? If so, I'd go for it. Havent played MS for years, because it caused huge fps drops for me in the past (but i upgraded my PC, so it should be fine now).
Jugg pob levelling tree:

https://pastebin.com/fbjuBRTC
[
"
Seronia a écrit :

I played this build SSF without Grelwood and with only 1 wildfire and I was fine even in hard rolled yellow maps.

I was looking for a nice Lab-Farmer, which doesn't completely suck at mapping. Do you think you could farm Uberlab with MS without Grelwoods? If so, I'd go for it. Havent played MS for years, because it caused huge fps drops for me in the past (but i upgraded my PC, so it should be fine now).[/quote]

I'am the wrong guy to ask, cause I hate lab I do it 4 times per char and never again.
I tried Uberlab once with the SSF char and died due to to many traps which I ran into headlong :( I can say boss 1 was not that much of a deal but I'am pretty sure if u wanna get the bonus key from that charger better do not get hit he will 1 hit you.
Saved
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
Jugg pob levelling tree:

If I could make a suggeston for the leveling tree....before we get the sword into our hand we should grab "point Blank" on passive tree at around LVL 40.

Its only 3 points away and think its worth it till we get the sword (which will have a lower droprate next league).

As soon as we get at least 1 sword ofc we can respecc those 3 passive. ;)

And to the point "Cant run no leech, only for mana leech"....what about simply swap out the rings for "thiefs torment" if u roll "no leech" maps?...I think for maps up to T15 it should be fine, or not?

Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 6 déc. 2018 14:11:16
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
Jugg pob levelling tree:

If I could make a suggeston for the leveling tree....before we get the sword into our hand we should grab "point Blank" on passive tree at around LVL 40.

Its only 3 points away and think its worth it till we get the sword (which will have a lower droprate next league).

As soon as we get at least 1 sword ofc we can respecc those 3 passive. ;)

And to the point "Cant run no leech, only for mana leech"....what about simply swap out the rings for "thiefs torment" if u roll "no leech" maps?...I think for maps up to T15 it should be fine, or not?

Before grelwood just spend 3 point for point blank no chance into passive , only that 3 points !

u can run thief torment for no leech if ur res will be capped...
"
purl a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

Grelwood drop less on shaper and elder gaurdians but drop too in maps...

Well I'm not completely sure about that. How I understand the patchnotes it might just drop from elder guardians on higher tier maps. But I might be wrong about that one.

"
Seronia a écrit :

I was looking for a nice Lab-Farmer, which doesn't completely suck at mapping. Do you think you could farm Uberlab with MS without Grelwoods? If so, I'd go for it. Havent played MS for years, because it caused huge fps drops for me in the past (but i upgraded my PC, so it should be fine now).

This build is very good for lab farming, we have a good life regen ( that is cool for trap )
we have a good life pool and good leech/gain for izaro fight
"
Biratancho a écrit :
Hey, loving your guides, great work! I have finally decided that I will run this one as my league starter for Betrayal.

One quick suggestion: You mentioned that in order to get the nice life regen interaction from the upgraded Arakaali pantheon, you need to have the gems equipped in this order: CWDT->Blood Rage->Immortal Call. However your gem suggestions have a different setup.

Maybe it would be a better idea to have the 2 CWDT setups like this:

4s: CWDT(9) -> Blood rage (12) -> IC -> Molten Shell (14)
3s: CWDT (9) -> Flammability (or Enfeeble)(9) -> Lightning Golem (11)

This way, we get the pantheon regen interaction and a higher level molten shell for a bit more armor. It would also make it a bit easier to color because your original 4s CWDT suggestion is rbbg on a strength base. Hope it makes sense!

Yes we need CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal Call for pantheon trick ( maybe i did a mistake on my gem set up )

Recently i drop golem cuz he always die in a few second in high mapping/boss killing ... and drop molten shell cuz isnt necessary and i dont have socket with tombfist

currently im running:

3 link : cwdt-blood rage-immortal call
2 link : cwdt - enfeeble or flamability
Thx for the reply mate. What gems for molten strike do you suggest if I only have a 5-Link Loreweave?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Very nice build man,I will try the jugg version in betrayal league

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires