[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Loudstorm a écrit :
What patheon do you use? And how do you avoid freeze? ToH is enough, or you are using reflect freeze patheon?
I cover detailed pantheons in the guide under skill tree, but yeah I use Brine King almost all the time.

"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :
"
PsychicMuffin a écrit :

Get Taste of Hate/Sin's Rebirth/Lion's Roar (Run your preferred 2 of those 3)
6L your chest
Get a Lab Enchanted Starkonja's
Get a better stat stick (35% implicit multi, more added damage)
Get haemophilia's with base crit corruption
Get an abyss belt + abyss jewel
21/20 Vaal Double Strike
Upgrade your chest

So had a look over this and I'm nearly there. Got my flasks basically set up, got the lab enchant on my Starkonjas,
got one of the better stat sticks available for a 5ex bargain,
got a haemophilia's done
abyss belt and abyss jewel is in the works,
21/0 Vaal double strike, since 21/20 isn't possible right now as far as I know
and finally chest is in the works.

Problem is that my single target is still very much so lacking. My clearing dps sits around 700k supposedly when including power charges that I'm not currently generating yet, just a bit more than 100k away from your stats shown. But on the other hand, my single target dps lands at a horrendous half of yours, rough 1.3mil dps (slightly lower even with shaper on).

Thoughts on what may or may not be wrong?

POB link (https://pastebin.com/bCyRRAmv)

EDIT: I realize the chest helps, but removing it from POB doesn't decrease the dps of the build by 50%, you know what I'm getting at.
Ahhh, well first of all remember to uncheck the gems you aren't using when calculating different gem configuration damage, because you have ancestral call checked but it actually has a damage penalty, so you get 15% right off the bat by just unchecking it. Secondly, you are vastly underestimating the power of good jewels sir! swapping your 3 jewels with all double crit multi jewels is around 20% more damage, which combined with the 10% from an elder chest with base crit and 15% from config issue is almost all of the damage right there. The rest is just small improvements like better multi on amulet, quality on a couple gems it's missing from, abyss belt for the free jewel socket, etc. Hope that clears it up!

"
Loudstorm a écrit :
Anybody here completed forge of the phoenix with this build?
I completed all content in the game with this build except uber atziri, and everything except uber elder was pretty faceroll. Are you running into an issue?

"
Mihrytka a écrit :
Sorry for my English.
Tell me what stats are used to increased our damage in offhand?
Write pls the priorities of the stats for choosing a weapon in the offhand?
Thanks in advance.
1. High crit multi implicit
2. Crit multi suffix or room for master craft
3. High phys added as extra cold roll
4. High phys added as extra fire roll
5. Elemental penetration

You can get weapon ele as a last priority, but it adds a lot to the cost of a weapon and not much damage, so it's not really cost effective.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
I didn't see it covered but maybe I missed it, but have you tried using an Abyssus? It's just such an absurd amount of damage... I'm level 80 and using it so I have a ways to go before getting to really hard content, so for now it's great for the damage.

Just wondering what your thoughts were on it.

Could it cause more one shots I suppose?
"
PhreEkGarden a écrit :
I didn't see it covered but maybe I missed it, but have you tried using an Abyssus? It's just such an absurd amount of damage... I'm level 80 and using it so I have a ways to go before getting to really hard content, so for now it's great for the damage.

Just wondering what your thoughts were on it.

Could it cause more one shots I suppose?
So there are actually a few problems with abyssus in this build. First of all it has no life and we are blood magic with a total of 260% life on tree, so we get a LOT of life from each slot. Secondly, abyssus only adds about 40% more damage, because we're already loaded with bonus flat phys from double strike. Lastly, we don't actually have that much physical mitigation other than evasion, so the increased damage taken would make us a LOT more vulnerable to one shots.

Basically I don't really want to trade 330 life and 40% more phys damage taken for 38% more damage when everything gets melted already. I could possibly see it as good for early game when dying doesn't cost you much in time and you really need some damage, but I never found it personally necessary.
UPDATE TIME!

I've updated the guide to the 3.4 tag and added a "what's new" for what I changed for delve (which is just vaal ancestral warchief).

I also added some leveling uniques and reworked the skill tree section to include the alternate version that runs purities and arctic armour instead of blood magic.

Let me know if I missed anything, and thanks for continuing to follow and comment guys!
"
PsychicMuffin a écrit :
I cover detailed pantheons in the guide under skill tree, but yeah I use Brine King almost all the time.

I completed all content in the game with this build except uber atziri, and everything except uber elder was pretty faceroll. Are you running into an issue?

Oh, I missed that patheon section.

And yes, I'm running into problems with Phoenix, with ~7.5k hp I get melted by birds, leech still not enough. PoB says I have 34k life leech on hit :\

I really don't know how I need to "utilize" this build to kill phoenix, and not sure if I ever could to kill red/uber elder with my current amount of hp. If it matters I can easily tank and kill any t15 boss with 2 dmg mods by facetanking, for example kitava and brine king.
Hey i'm looking for a new build end-game viable. Currently using frost blade shadow, i feel way too squishy... Will my death count be lower than 10 with this build ? Haha :D
Also about the clear speed, pack of mobs exploding ? This is really satisfying and I think i'll enjoy it. Will try it out today !
Dernière édition par Ulkio, le 11 sept. 2018 06:55:43
Love the purity idea without blood magic

Gem links for the new version with purity of ice , purity of lightning + arctic armour ?

Thanks in advance
"
Loudstorm a écrit :
"
PsychicMuffin a écrit :

Oh, I missed that patheon section.

And yes, I'm running into problems with Phoenix, with ~7.5k hp I get melted by birds, leech still not enough. PoB says I have 34k life leech on hit :\

I really don't know how I need to "utilize" this build to kill phoenix, and not sure if I ever could to kill red/uber elder with my current amount of hp. If it matters I can easily tank and kill any t15 boss with 2 dmg mods by facetanking, for example kitava and brine king.
Well, most of your slots could have a good bit more life than they do, but that shouldn't change the facetanking of phoenix. What is going on with your gem setup though, you have two double strikes? One of them is in a 4L and that's your level 20 but your level 19 is in the 6L? If you are properly gem swapping for phoenix that extra 4L is not gaining you anything but is absolutely blocking some useful gems like enfeeble and frost bomb, which honestly make a BIG difference and you aren't using. Also make sure you use lion's roar for guardians as that's a lot of damage, probably swap taste of hate for it, and swap your life flask for a good jade flask. You have a lot of life and great instant leech so I'm not sure what the life flask is getting you, but I'm pretty sure 10k extra evasion would be better in almost all cases.

"
Ulkio a écrit :
Hey i'm looking for a new build end-game viable. Currently using frost blade shadow, i feel way too squishy... Will my death count be lower than 10 with this build ? Haha :D
Also about the clear speed, pack of mobs exploding ? This is really satisfying and I think i'll enjoy it. Will try it out today !
Yeah I am not a huge fan of the new shadow, especially in the current meta, and frost blades single target always annoys me. Well...if you play safely you can play this build hardcore just fine, so sub 10 deaths should be very doable. I made the build so I could yolo like a madman claws blazing and facerololol till the sun went down though...so I occasionally died while learning the limits of the character and fine tuning the build =P. But between 93 and 95 I think my only deaths were to uber elder.

"
JaxRC a écrit :
Love the purity idea without blood magic

Gem links for the new version with purity of ice , purity of lightning + arctic armour ?

Thanks in advance
Well it's pretty flexible and you can choose which QoL gems to drop. For instance, now that blood rage is instant cast I don't think I need it on cast when damage taken anymore so I might be able to get culling strike or immortal call back. You can see my experiment setup on my character profile though: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PsychicMuffin/characters?characterName=Take_It_Or_Reave_It
"
PsychicMuffin a écrit :
UPDATE TIME!

I've updated the guide to the 3.4 tag and added a "what's new" for what I changed for delve (which is just vaal ancestral warchief).

I also added some leveling uniques and reworked the skill tree section to include the alternate version that runs purities and arctic armour instead of blood magic.

Let me know if I missed anything, and thanks for continuing to follow and comment guys!

Honestly, your original tree was better. You can get nearly the same HP (40hp for me) and slightly more damage (1%) by doing the below. The reason I like this tree is that it feels like it gives more opportunity to the player to expand into health or damage at their discretion. Your new one puts the last of the health at the end of all the damage nodes. Just personal opinion I guess.

https://pastebin.com/bpwkrPwU
Dernière édition par kan333, le 11 sept. 2018 12:19:45
Hey everyone! How hard it will be to manage resistances with this build, if i keep Blood Magic and put Herald of Purity into Essence Worm ring? Is it worth it at all?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires