[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

A 4 link should be fine.

As far as hardcore viability as a whole goes... I play in SC so I can’t make any promises about how this compares to your typical hardcore builds. I can say that it’s very safe relative to my other builds and all my recent deaths were due to errors in my play against telegraphed elemental or chaos one shots.
I play at this moment with 4 link and boss to T10 is no biggest problem. I can kill him w/o VMS. It's not squishy build, just elemental dmg can pain. But this build have one problem, if you don't have capped resist and monster curse you with flammability or ele weakness or -% resistance ignite on yourself can really hurt. But on physical boss it's amazing, perma IC. I want to check it on Minotaur

When i start with this build on 68, i die to 82 only 2 time. Both on Shavronne with additional projectile and shock... But that was my bad

If you ask it's HC build? I don't think so
Dernière édition par Polopiryn, le 15 juin 2018 17:28:36
I added a couple of endgame content videos(core and phoenix). More will be added as I get deeper.
is the rat cage 100% needed?
You cannot proc VMS via ignites without Rat Cage. It is 100% needed for the build to function.
Any reason you couldn't use The Formless Inferno Royal Burgonet instead of the Rats Cage?
i will theroycraft me some ascendant version of this as i really really hate the reflect mechanic.

Added a minotaur kill vid. I've downed shaper as well but I want to record another run of that because I didn't really understand the correct strategy to use until the third phase so it's a much uglier run than it should be.
My next opinion, i make 5 link rat cage, next will be 6...
For my expectations is amazing. I hate doing ulab but on this build is easy to do on 4 key. Atziri not bad but i hate her mechanic.... (Just i suck)
And really i'm noob in mechanic higher tier boss. I always think im immortal and this build is for this perfect :D
Only need to know is current boss is magical and current physical
My last build with "im immortal" was Mjolnir before nerf VP and Wander :)

Go for Build of The Week
Dernière édition par Polopiryn, le 16 juin 2018 19:21:53

running this Build on 4L, spend like 550 chaos to make the 5 Socket Blue but no luck :(.
Anyway thanks for the Build, its fun even on 4L.

One question, why do you use Glacial Cascade for the Curse Setup? im using Vortex, istn it better?.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires