Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

i like bestiary league, it's challenging and rewarding.
i'm disappointed, i spent a lot of days building my menagerie only to have it deleted.
not cool
Dernière édition par DieAbolicaL, le 7 mai 2018 21:41:42
"
Ianpact a écrit :
I feel that a lot of what the Bestiary offered could be put to use within the (suspected) upcoming overhaul of the Masters. Not so much the capturing but perhaps the abilities of the Beast and some of their crafting.

Have Einhar as a master?
And the dailies will get you to an area with a legendary and maybe mobs, and they give rewards like my post just above?
Thank goodness
This is a great decision get that nightmare out of here. Also going forward new leagues should be exactly how the flashback race is all league long. Three of the best former leagues in every area and always the new league in each area. People would love that more. At this point I think I am done playing leagues unless something like this is introduced because just 1 League is so boring I quit a couple days in. Just one league in an area is just to much like standard and I will never play standard.
"
Sarno a écrit :
I liked Bestiary, but I’m glad to hear this. It was a very significant change and I’m not sure it fits an ARPG well enough to stick around. I’m very glad to see you trying new things, though - please don’t stop doing that. It’s why I love challenge leagues.

i hate this league, stop challenge run because he take verymuch mytime but give nothing worth. Game more heavy but have nothing on it.
I can here the professor going

"Good news everyone!"
only craf headhunter and white socket is best, but who using them almost time ? flipper!!! flipper every where, flipper every league, and they make game ruler!!
Please rebalance the red beasts. I just played flashback for a few days and a damn red beast possessed by tormented spirits in a narrow space was a totally nightmare, much tougher than invasion bosses or other league mechanics. I'm sure lots of builds can't handle this situation, even have trouble to get passed safely. I know flashback is meant to be a challenging event but I don't think this is what we want. It only shows how broken the bestiary is.

I don't mind you making bestiary as a zana option in the future, for some people like the features of bestiary, but only after you make good balance changes.
Dernière édition par FlyingKris, le 7 mai 2018 22:02:17
That being the case, please substantially bump up the spawn rate for the four Legendary Beasts (that grant access to the Spirit Beast) for the remainder of the league.
Good riddance! The Aspect uniques and some of the crafting recipes were good, but everything else was terrible about this league.

Surprisingly good judgement from the devs. I expected to be dealing with this pokemon mess forever. Let's see if they can also get rid of the stupid RNG gating on the Uber Elder.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires