Flashback Event

is there anyone reading this page who can give answers? i really want to play this flashback..it will be my first but i cant find my char name on any list and no one has yet to answer how i register? i am certainly not going to begin this event without an answer as i dont want to reach lvl what have you only to find out i missed a step in the process. anyone???
On the character creation screen you can register/ make your new toon
"
Hawkwood76 a écrit :
On the character creation screen you can register/ make your new toon

ive done this and am in the league. char name is not showing on the big list up top. someone in game finally answered me said it may take time for my name to appear and to just play. although first few answers i got were hit f4...and other various non helpful reply's. so thank you for giving me an answer. i really appreciate it
"The top 3 players of each of the Ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle)."

You're basically saying don't bother, we only reward streamers and no lifers.
every 250 player can get this reward or the first 250 player?
"
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the Flashback HC Event, Flashback SSF Event, Flashback SSF HC Event and Xbox One versions of these events. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:

not standard ?? :/
How can i see my place in this ladder? Is there a search?
If you want to see your place then export csv and do a search within excel...
Dernière édition par xXJoshiiXx, le 8 mai 2018 10:05:16
Is it possible to sort by "ascendancy"? Not only class :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires