[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

NICE BUILD! TY VERY MUCH SIR
Man... I got into red maps t14, build was great but I am having some huge issues. Lots of deaths anyone having the same issues? I'm fairly new but i've followed the guide as much as possible but holy shit.

The amount of one shots from random mobs is nuts. I've dumped about 3-5 ex into this so far. Just looking for some tips on what I can do for some more survivability
Dernière édition par Decay224, le 1 nov. 2021 15:30:36
"
Decay224 a écrit :
Man... I got into red maps t14, build was great but I am having some huge issues. Lots of deaths anyone having the same issues? I'm fairly new but i've followed the guide as much as possible but holy shit.

The amount of one shots from random mobs is nuts. I've dumped about 3-5 ex into this so far. Just looking for some tips on what I can do for some more survivability

Same. I'm probably just going to quit for the league, spent a bunch of currency trying to fix it up but it's still squishy af. Next league I'm going for a proper meta build.

Maybe im just bad at the game, or had too lofty expectations, but this isn't enjoyable for me.

EDIT: Switched to champion, got 67k EHP vs phys, 37k vs elemental whereas the guide's PoB has ~26k vs all. Can't do red maps without dying. Don't understand how the survivability of this build, following the guide, could ever have been enough. Build should get [Outdated] tag.
Dernière édition par Spurieuleweteuh, le 7 nov. 2021 12:38:22
Hello, thank you for the build, it is just amazing as a league starter.
I am currently looking for my flask setup and i found that many of your suffixes and karuis blood are outdated or no updated.

Any recommendations on a full flask setup for the build in the current patch.

Thank you again!
SO I changed a few things and I have a lot more sustain now:

I picked up endless hunger instead of headsman. ( helps with leech and the stun)

I started to go more towards armor related gear with a shit ton of health.. no longer using the Perfidy ( mine was only a 5 link ) Although I have less damage, I can actually stay alive.

also using life tap- faster attacks- leap slam - endurance charge on melee stun support. This really helps compared to the enduring cry.

Again I am new but these few changes helped me.
"
Decay224 a écrit :
SO I changed a few things and I have a lot more sustain now:

I picked up endless hunger instead of headsman. ( helps with leech and the stun)

I started to go more towards armor related gear with a shit ton of health.. no longer using the Perfidy ( mine was only a 5 link ) Although I have less damage, I can actually stay alive.

also using life tap- faster attacks- leap slam - endurance charge on melee stun support. This really helps compared to the enduring cry.

Again I am new but these few changes helped me.

Thank you for your advice. It helped me. Can't say it fixed all my problems, but I feel easier now.
Too squishy to be melee. No survivability, dies from any random hits. Build is outdated af. Stop updating the name to make it look like it's up to date. Totally gonna be one of the worst builds I've ever played. Thanks for wasting my time.
ya this build is pretty shite tbh.
I don't have any issues personally. I don't know what I did different, but I only ever have survival issues while shocked with 200+ stacks of Nightmare.
So I am a little slow, but I have a "pretty" similar setup, but my total dps is 219k and yours is 2.6m. I am missing a couple min/max things, but I really don't get where the 2.4m extra dps would come from. I also seem to struggle in super high maps and just get insta exploded by random stuff.

Anyway you could provide any inisght?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires