[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
NaneLz a écrit :
Can't decide betwen your build and ahn's might jugg cleave :P My main focus atm is lab runing but with cyclone i can also farm maps nicely ... How this build work vs lab traps?

If you follow the Uber lab skill tree and gems setup (self cast Immortal Call), you should do fine in Uber lab. :)
What alternatives do we have for Ngamahu until we get it? I'm lvl 62 and the weapon is sitting at 30c+, making it very hard to acquire and it is the core of the build.

I'm currently using The Blood Reaper but it's starting to show It's lack of damage.
"
_ironslab a écrit :
What alternatives do we have for Ngamahu until we get it? I'm lvl 62 and the weapon is sitting at 30c+, making it very hard to acquire and it is the core of the build.

I'm currently using The Blood Reaper but it's starting to show It's lack of damage.

You can use Kaom's Primacy till you get Ngamahu's Flame.

I have updated the guide to also include the preferred stats for Ngamahu's Flame under Required Gear section.
Isn't going for Vaal Pact a waste of Chieftain's ascendancy nodes? I mean, smaller nodes give you life regen. If I'd like to play w/o Vaal Pact to test things out is it better to go "defensive" or "offensive" ascendacy route? Not sure yet if I'll be farming uber lab.
"
_ironslab a écrit :

i feel like leveling with sunder until Ngamuhu feel better.
i am using sunder with multi/phys dmg/fire dmg and have 27k dps on lv 63 + 11k more dps on ancestral warshief.tested cyclone it feel kinda clunky and weak with my current leveling gear.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 4 mars 2018 09:34:30
"
Pawko a écrit :
Isn't going for Vaal Pact a waste of Chieftain's ascendancy nodes? I mean, smaller nodes give you life regen. If I'd like to play w/o Vaal Pact to test things out is it better to go "defensive" or "offensive" ascendacy route? Not sure yet if I'll be farming uber lab.

The Uber lab skill tree does not uses Vaal Pact. It rely on leech + life regen + endurance charges (~2000 life per second) for survival.

The other 2 skill trees uses Vaal Pact. You only lose 2% of life regen from the ascendancy and you get 2700+ life per second (depending on gears and character level).

I was testing the build before patch was launched and I have to say in T16 maps, even Vaal Pact can be spooky at times when it comes to survivability.
"
_ironslab a écrit :

I've been levelling with molten strike, 2x threshold gems, and a blood reaper. I'm at l65 and have done everything outide the beast so far. Tooltip damage is only 7k but with all the balls exploding my biggest problem in general play is killing beasts by accident before I can net them (a single multistrike attack is often enough to send them from full to no health); and bosses go much faster than any other recent build I've levelled.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hello again. A question about gem setup

CWDT : Level 1
Immortal Call : Level 3
Increased Duration : As high as you can.

But if you get 4 link into helm, dont you want to leave the golem as level 3 too ? Or you go 3l4socket and self cast golem ? Do you think it worths for extra &5 dmg you get between level 1 and level 20 gem ?

Thank you.
"
BatuBaker a écrit :
Hello again. A question about gem setup

CWDT : Level 1
Immortal Call : Level 3
Increased Duration : As high as you can.

But if you get 4 link into helm, dont you want to leave the golem as level 3 too ? Or you go 3l4socket and self cast golem ? Do you think it worths for extra &5 dmg you get between level 1 and level 20 gem ?

Thank you.

CWDT vs selfcast golem's almost always just personal preference. Without defensive supports you'll still need to periodically recast it - generally in the middle of heavy fights. If the benefit of being higher level is worth the inconvenience of self casting is entirely up to you; and a lot of it comes down to how quickly you notice your old one has died for if self-cast or CWDT has fewer outages.

You can leave your helmet fully linked in either case, if it's too high for CWDT to work your golem will be self castable even if linked.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
i just got my Ngamahu but now i am kinda confuse what body armor to go for any reccomendation?the 50% area damage from jarcass look pretty nice and its way cheaper then belly what do you guys think?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires