[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi Kira,

Thank you for taking time and posting this guide in great details. I re-rolled my lvl 85 chieftain to this build, however I am now having some DPS issues.
Currently, I am at around 100k DPS (my pre re-roll DPS was about 500k) and I am only missing a few bits off your build (such as helmet and better gloves).

If you have a chance, could you please have a look at my POB and point out in what direction I should start moving in order to boost my DPS?

POB: https://pastebin.com/BnuQLQNA

Thank you in advnace.
"
qad1995 a écrit :
Hi Kira,

Thank you for taking time and posting this guide in great details. I re-rolled my lvl 85 chieftain to this build, however I am now having some DPS issues.
Currently, I am at around 100k DPS (my pre re-roll DPS was about 500k) and I am only missing a few bits off your build (such as helmet and better gloves).

If you have a chance, could you please have a look at my POB and point out in what direction I should start moving in order to boost my DPS?

Thank you in advnace.

You are using Enlighten gem in your 6L. You probably mess that one up.

Cyclone will have better damage than Consecrated Path so switching to Cyclone alone will give you more damage.

You are running EO skill tree but your chance to hit is too low (75%). You will want it to be at least 90% (900 accuracy on rings, amulet, gloves) for EO to be effective.

Drop Vaal Pact and instead use Soul Tether belt.

Get Iron Grip on the skill tree.

Try crafting Warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike.

Use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section for skill point allocation).

You want high life rolls on all your rare gears, including jewels.

Divine your Watcher's Eye. It can roll higher damage.

Complete your Uber Lab. That last 2 points will greatly improve your damage. You can use a Decoy totem to make the process easier.

Ultimately you want crusader exploding chest for end game.

Rework your flasks. Bubbling Divine life flask of Stauching + anti-curse granite flask + anti-freeze quick silver + Atziri's Promise + Wise Oak / Taste of Hate.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
qad1995 a écrit :
Hi Kira,

Thank you in advnace.

You are using Enlighten gem in your 6L. You probably mess that one up.

Cyclone will have better damage than Consecrated Path so switching to Cyclone alone will give you more damage.

You are running EO skill tree but your chance to hit is too low (75%). You will want it to be at least 90% (900 accuracy on rings, amulet, gloves) for EO to be effective.

Drop Vaal Pact and instead use Soul Tether belt.

Get Iron Grip on the skill tree.

Try crafting Warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike.

Use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section for skill point allocation).

You want high life rolls on all your rare gears, including jewels.

Complete your Uber Lab. That last 2 points will greatly improve your damage. You can use a Decoy totem to make the process easier.

Ultimately you want crusader exploding chest for end game.

Rework your flasks. Bubbling Divine life flask of Stauching + anti-curse granite flask + anti-freeze quick silver + Atziri's Promise + Wise Oak / Taste of Hate.

Thank you very much for your suggestions! Will amend accordingly. And yeah, I didn't notice the gem in the chest - whoops
hi kira,
thanks for reply, can you check my char? i think my build is not much good but idk if the problem are the gems or is skill tree.
thanks a lot.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ItalyBoyz/characters
Dernière édition par ItalyBoyz, le 7 mai 2020 16:37:58
"
ItalyBoyz a écrit :
hi kira,
thanks for reply, can you check my char? i think my build is not much good but idk if the problem are the gems or is skill tree.
thanks a lot.

Your rare gears (including jewels) are missing life rolls. You will want to prioritize that.

Use a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section for skill point allocation).

You are not running CWDT 1 + Wave of Conviction 7. Definitely run this setup cos it gives you more damage.

Get your gems to 20/20.

Replace Pulverize with Awakened Melee Physical.

Replace Blood Rage with Berserk.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. You only use Lion's Roar on end game bosses.

Instead of Impresence, rare elder amulet (shown in recommended gears) is better.

Get a warlord ring with curse Flammability on hit (see recommended rare).

Get warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

End game chest will be crusader chest with exploding mod (see recommended rare).
Ohhh ahahah okok thanks, for ring i have with flammability lv5.
i can replace pulvirized atm with melee physical not awakened or isn't good?for cwdt and wave which other gem i need to put to get 4link?
the rest ok i try to get all. thanks man
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
ItalyBoyz a écrit :
hi kira,
thanks a lot.

Your rare gears (including jewels) are missing life rolls. You will want to prioritize that.

Use a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section for skill point allocation).

You are not running CWDT 1 + Wave of Conviction 7. Definitely run this setup cos it gives you more damage.

Get your gems to 20/20.

Replace Pulverize with Awakened Melee Physical.

Replace Blood Rage with Berserk.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. You only use Lion's Roar on end game bosses.

Instead of Impresence, rare elder amulet (shown in recommended gears) is better.

Get a warlord ring with curse Flammability on hit (see recommended rare).

Get warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

End game chest will be crusader chest with exploding mod (see recommended rare).
Dernière édition par ItalyBoyz, le 8 mai 2020 16:59:54
"
ItalyBoyz a écrit :
Ohhh ahahah okok thanks, for ring i have with flammability lv5.
i can replace pulvirized atm with melee physical not awakened or isn't good?for cwdt and wave which other gem i need to put to get 4link?
the rest ok i try to get all. thanks man

Pulverize provide more AOE which is good for mapping so you can stick with that. Awakened Melee Physical is superior because of the intimidate damage buff that it provides which is missing from the regular Melee Physical gem.

For gems setup, you can check out the gems section. :)
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 8 mai 2020 23:24:02
is there anyway to get elemental resistance up? im lvl 64 and loving this build but im a bit squishy when it comes to bosses
"
WanggoDaddy a écrit :
is there anyway to get elemental resistance up? im lvl 64 and loving this build but im a bit squishy when it comes to bosses

You can cap your resistance from rare gears. Jewels are also capable of providing resistance roll on them.

If rare gears have open suffix, you can also craft the missing resistance onto it using the crafting bench.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am currently farming Jun for -3 channeling, at -2. T16 is easy, elder, shaper and a5 sirus are done, with difficulty. A8 sirus and Uber elder seem impossible. Currently saving for double anger watchers: penetrate/ extra. But it’s 50 ex. I have about 15

right https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HelloGod/characters

HelloDoesAHit is the character.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires