[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

First off, thanks for the great guide! I just picked up POE the last couple weeks and as a complete noob this has been super helpful.

I can currently run T16 maps pretty easy, but am slower on the boss kills and am worried I will have some difficulty on the final bosses.

I have a few questions regarding my setup currently:

1. What should be my next upgrade? I know I need to tweak potions but have been running this as a speed setup and will probably get the ones I need tomorrow.

2. I wanted to try out Anger and Watcher's Eye but am unsure where to slot anger if I have flammability, should I put in helmet?

3. Any other suggestions/tweaks to boost my character?

Profile here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/BHobzzz/characters

Thanks Again!!
"
First off, thanks for the great guide! I just picked up POE the last couple weeks and as a complete noob this has been super helpful.

I can currently run T16 maps pretty easy, but am slower on the boss kills and am worried I will have some difficulty on the final bosses.

I have a few questions regarding my setup currently:

1. What should be my next upgrade? I know I need to tweak potions but have been running this as a speed setup and will probably get the ones I need tomorrow.

2. I wanted to try out Anger and Watcher's Eye but am unsure where to slot anger if I have flammability, should I put in helmet?

3. Any other suggestions/tweaks to boost my character?

Profile here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/BHobzzz/characters

Thanks Again!!

Your character profile is hidden. You can change it under privacy settings.
Sorry about that, it should be good to go now (i re-set privacy settings and tried opening in a different browser - not logged in): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/BHobzzz/characters
Dernière édition par TheRealHoBz, le 1 mai 2020 16:51:32
I am having some trouble with boss fights. I am still learning the mechanics of the fights, but I seem to die a ton to t16 bosses and anything stronger. Could anyone help me out? Tell me what gear I should look to invest in to progress or if my skill tree needs to be altered? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Character is HelloDoesAHit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HelloGod/characters

Thank you in advance.
Dernière édition par HelloGod, le 1 mai 2020 22:09:04
"
Sorry about that, it should be good to go now (i re-set privacy settings and tried opening in a different browser - not logged in): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/BHobzzz/characters

You will want 6L chest as that will add 40% more damage. End game chest will be crusader chest exploding mod (see recommended rares). If you are not able to afford the chest at this moment, a rare 6L chest will still give you more damage.

Flasks, you will want Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunchig, anti-curse granite flask, anti-freeze quicksilver flask, Wise Oak / Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise.

You are running both Resolute Technique and Elemental Overload. This won't work as RT will cancel off EO effect and the 5 skill points are wasted.

In order to run EO, you will want to get 900 accuracy on your gears. Otherwise RT will be better.

If you decide to stick to RT and un-spec from EO, you will have to drop Titanic Impacts too because TI is only good for EO.

Get warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike.

You can replace Impresence with rare elder amulet (see recommended gears for reference).

Get curse Flammability on hit warlord ring (see recommended rares) and Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (don't get the wrong one). With this setup, you can run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

Try to get your chaos resist to +ve range. Run Soul of Arakaali if you are not able to. Use Soul of Shakali for poison immune.

"
HelloGod a écrit :
I am having some trouble with boss fights. I am still learning the mechanics of the fights, but I seem to die a ton to t16 bosses and anything stronger. Could anyone help me out? Tell me what gear I should look to invest in to progress or if my skill tree needs to be altered? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Character is HelloDoesAHit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HelloGod/characters

Thank you in advance.

Craft -3 mana on your amulet and Entropy ring.

Get 20/20 on your gems. For gems that have awakened version, you will evetually want to upgrade to them.

Un-spec the 2 x 4% life node near Juggernaunt and Barbarism. Put these 2 points into Constitution.

Get more accuracy on your gears.

Divine your Watcher's Eye. It can roll higher damage.

Drop Vaal Pact and use Soul Tether belt.

You want life rolls on all your rare jewels.

Replace Pulverize with Awakened Melee Physical.

You have good chaos resist. Run Soul of Shakali for poison immunity and Soul of Solaris.

For end game boss fights, you have to know what damage type they deal. E.g. elder guardian Enslaver due insane burning damage so when you fight him, carry along an anti-burning ruby flask.
Does the Physical to Fire from Watchers eye still boost my dmg if i use Chieftain + Ngahamu's cause they allready give me 100% convert ?
"
bfilipovits a écrit :
Does the Physical to Fire from Watchers eye still boost my dmg if i use Chieftain + Ngahamu's cause they allready give me 100% convert ?

No it does not cos you are already at 100% conversion.

If you can only afford for 1 damage mod Watcher's Eye, go for Gain #% physical as extra fire. That gives the most damage for single damage mod.
First off, I have looked through this thread and I have to say you have been extremely communicative and so helpful. Sincerely, thank you for that.

I’m farming Jun with Prime sextant for that recipe now. How big of difference does it make? Mana is something I struggle with just occasionally. Is this a QoL improvement or something necessary?

I have 90% accuracy with my gear, which is what you called for. Is more necessary?

I divined my watchers eye to 24%. I will get a double anger when I can afford it.

The benefits from my belt weigh heavily upon my resistance. I would have to restructure my gear to use Soul Tether. Is it worth it?

Thanks again for your responsiveness and altruism.
"
HelloGod a écrit :
First off, I have looked through this thread and I have to say you have been extremely communicative and so helpful. Sincerely, thank you for that.

I’m farming Jun with Prime sextant for that recipe now. How big of difference does it make? Mana is something I struggle with just occasionally. Is this a QoL improvement or something necessary?

I have 90% accuracy with my gear, which is what you called for. Is more necessary?

I divined my watchers eye to 24%. I will get a double anger when I can afford it.

The benefits from my belt weigh heavily upon my resistance. I would have to restructure my gear to use Soul Tether. Is it worth it?

Thanks again for your responsiveness and altruism.

-6 mana cost to channeling skill is more of a QOL thing.

POB shows that your accuracy was 89% but more accuracy on EO build always translate to more DPS so it is ever a bad thing to get more accuracy.

It is harder to cap your resistance but Soul Tether greatly improves your survivability so I would definitely recommend you to use that belt. Just give it a shot. :)
Hi, I hope you are well.
I am using your Cyclone build and enjoying it very much. The problem is, starting from T10 maps, I randomly keep getting one-shotted while mapping. I don't think it is a problem with the build because it seems even new players are running T16 maps easily. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Can you please take a look at my character and see if there is something I am missing? I have like 2k armour. Is this an issue?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pakhibirdy/characters
The character is DeliriumNFC
Dernière édition par pakhibirdy, le 3 mai 2020 15:50:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires