Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
Aesir7 a écrit :
"
If the way for balancing Ascendant is to follow up the general buff, it won't really change the overall picture will it?

These parameters are so weak within Ascendant when compared to other setups, this sucks.

+1

Somes are good together tho, but overall looks unbalanced, and honestly it will never be a good ascendancy until you have some proper nodes after normal lab.
I'm playing almost only ascendant and I just never do normal lab because it's worthless the effort. No it's not even that, it's actually slower and less useful to do the normal lab instead of continuing, you'll be just wasting time and take risk. Spending that time to level up and progress will be far more profitable.

now, regarding the current ascendant:
Champion : 10% change to get fortify on hit is not reliable, you design your build with or without fortify, but you can't do shit with 10% chance. Why did it get nerfed ?

Trickster: 15% chances to gain 50% of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage... same story, what is the point here ? make a non reliable node ? and this is a wayyy more shitty than the original, it's just pointless.

Occultist: Switch the +1 curse to curse apply to hexproof and it will be an awesome node.

Overall, yes it is better than the previous ascendant, but regarding the global buff of ascendancy, I don't think there is a case where picking ascendant is better than regular, it's always under. Honestly the idea is good the realization is bellow average.

I'll put some effort to propose you another tree, that you'll probably don't take into account, but at least I will bring something on the table.

I totaly have to agree with this statement. Unfortunately i am going to start as a Scion on BHC and i will still do the impossible Golemancer attempt. I know i will regret that , but i so want to have alive 90+ Scion on Hardcore. Fingers crossed for some changes on the Ascendancies , but i highly doubt to expect a Miracle Buffs.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I am playing mainly a pure spell caster Ascendant with Berserker node, so for me the new Rage mod sucks. Fife degen as exchange for a bit movement speed. Not very sexy, is it?

The +3 max block is nice for gladiator, but also means I am missing now 8% block chance for 78%, which means heavy investment for the cost of a significant amount of life. Also not so attractive in th end.

So while I#Ve seen other ascendancies buffed, the ascendant class feels a whole lot disadvanteged. Maybe you rethink what you've done.
I believe that Elementalist will lack a bit of ES still to go CI.. Not sure about this..
Still the Witches are not much balanced to be playable as CI or ES as they are supposed to..
Why try to be fancy? Just run straight Hiero with Dark Pact, GG.
WTF guys.. Did You've just nerfed the Witched even further ?!

Now they have 20 to 30% less damage ?! WTF ?!?!!?!?!? WTF duded ?! WHY ?!

Elementalist ?! + Golems = junk.
Is there something specific behind this ?!

Are You even trying to kill every possible way to play as witch ?! why ?!
No leech, no ES, no regen, no damage, no bonuses ?!

we are practically walking around with 6-7k ES almost naked, which is equal to about 2-3k HP.

This start to look like a big joke on which I can't laugh ..

I am really stunned !
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Dernière édition par SonicPLD2, le 28 févr. 2018 19:49:21
is there a way to increase Slayer's Impact AoE?

Thanks
"
jemoky a écrit :

Thanks

I think INC aoe support get works.
ascendant is a joke. why not just pull a pendulum and state the the ascendant will have the skills of 3 random classes at 20% of the effectiveness, randomly rotated every 10 seconds?

Same difference.

guess I have to try.

will it also increase on tree nodes and/or item effects?
"
facelolz a écrit :
"
jemoky a écrit :

Thanks

I think INC aoe support get works.

guess I have to try.

will it also increase on tree nodes and/or item effects?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires