Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

yesssssssssssssssss, slayer got buffed m8s, time to delete content even faster

FeelsGodDammGoodMan
With this passives of type 'sometimes you have bonus, sometimes you don't' i feel like control over my decisions is transfered from myself to some in-game timer which says when i can do something and when i can't. I don't like it.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
FeelsGoodMan
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It wasn't your build to begin with anyways, you prob copypast'd it.
nice slayer nerfs, why bother coming up with actually good effects to put on Overwhelm when you can just remove stuff from the essential slayer branch and spread it around lol
"
TheRealTuna a écrit :
"
BeyondSenses a écrit :
"
TheRealTuna a écrit :
Fucking slayer changes destroy my build. Shitty company
/

Aaaaw did the poor little kid lose his OP AS FUCK / broken slayer build?

Stop crying over these amazing balance changes and tweaks of ascendancies..

More viable options now, more build options too, and not a particular ascandancy *cough* slayer *cough* that outshines everything else cause of recent leech changes..

Quit the game if you don't like it.

Not broken at all, just fun

Makes it way harder to utilize red trail + golden rule. Just fucks their own item design

I actually wanted slayer to be worse because it was already too strong...and in fact, I want them to nerf the class further by removing bleed immunity altogether so this combo can still be used, but this change just destroys the build altogether

On top of that, these "balance changes" just make Slayer even stronger with their normal builds. Every node was effectively improved. So how is making slayer even stronger than it was an "amazing balance change" when you already complain that they were too strong to begin with?

but keep white-knighting its ok, keep riding that fat ggg dick!!

Yeah saw your edited post after i posted mine, where you wrote the thing about hiding leech behind bleed immunity, was quick to jump the gun here.

Well the thing is, now you can't have 20% cull, overleech, onslaught and melee splash at the same time, which is a nerf to existing OP builds in my opinion :) But yes, the individual nodes are improved and stronger, but since they moved the overleech node, the possibility of too many OP effects all on the same build, is gone.. That is what i mean by it.
Oh and not to mention the remove of stun immunity!

I understand your point of view completely.. but imo that combination of golden rule and red trail is somewhat useless.. i tried it, cause i didn't think i would get hit by 100% of my own physical bleed damage, but i get your point in a very low phys, high ele build..

Though you still got 18 other classes to chose from, that can use the exact same combination :p so it shouldn't be that big of a deal?
Dernière édition par BeyondSenses, le 25 févr. 2018 19:50:44
"
Bloodlusted a écrit :
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It wasn't your build to begin with anyways, you prob copypast'd it.

I didn't which is why im even more salty, spent a good amount of time creating and optimizing it for my own personal preferences

It's fine tho let's just keep playing the same op garbage because of these slayer buffs and minimize the amount of variance in item choices, sounds great for a game that claims to support build and item variance!
slayer
so the "game-balancers" switch the position of headsman and bane of legends just to show the slayer-players that they have absolutely no inspiration for something new.
and even better, force them to spend 2 points into useless crap to get the culling strike/onslaught. instead of reworking headsman.
it would be great if all revamped ascendencys have a image insted of a video
▒ █▒█▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀   ▒ IN THE JOURNEY TO BECOMING
▒ █▒█▒█ █▄▄█ █ ▄▄  ▒ A MASTER FISHERMAN...
▒ ▀█▒█▀ █   █▄▄█   ▒               
▒                    ▒ TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR FISH?
▒   Winding Pier fame    ▒ ~Sartador
"
Zirpe a écrit :
slayer
so the "game-balancers" switch the position of headsman and bane of legends just to show the slayer-players that they have absolutely no inspiration for something new.
and even better, force them to spend 2 points into useless crap to get the culling strike/onslaught. instead of reworking headsman.
/

Pure crap?

20% MORE damage on map clearing, able to run reflect phys maps and even an increase in aoe, to further clear speed.. how is that pure crap? :p

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires