Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Well the changes above seems very very good. Especially I liked the new Assassins changes - the cospri freezerator probably will back again, nerfed a little bit without instant leech however feels revived now, will not be dead i guess so...

From other side I love playing Deadeyed for some reason, but when comparing it to other build and statistics, the Deadeyed is the most worst character choice ever and after a whole year playing with it and obtaining almost mirror gear i feel like it's still very very weak comparing to others. Can't wait to see her ascendancy changes :)
"
Since their release in 2016, Ascendancy Classes have been a popular and powerful aspect of Path of Exile.

Well yeah, I do hope so... xD
"
60x7 a écrit :
This is the buildup before GGG takes a fatty shit all over other classes?

of course it is. you either nerf the biggest overpowered offenders or buff all the weak stuff and nerf globally.

all this rework to get some reddit praise, i think they needed it. and i hope it makes alot of players return to poe
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The powercreep is strong in these ones.
Assassin still bad.
"
Varskar a écrit :
Assassin still bad.

??? What LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Varskar a écrit :
Assassin still bad.

Lol
assasin ts build incoming?
"
Varskar a écrit :
Assassin still bad.

He looks awesome for crit. The poison nodes not sure tho... poison got nerfed so hard I'm not sure how good or useless those nodes is.

He's half good ( crit ) and half bad I would say ( poison nodes meh ). Unless someone really makes a poison build to works in next league, maybe new unique item or something.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Dernière édition par imLuCaSsS, le 21 févr. 2018 13:36:57
silently waiting for inquisitor so i know if i need to replan my 3.2 starter lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires