Abyss Content Integration

"
TheQne a écrit :
people saying ohh that belt needs to be removed its the best in slot!

do people not realize there's literally a best in slot for every piece of gear in the game......and its not like the other belts wont still be used.. and its not like crystal belts wont still be the best choice for es builds..

"facebreakers the best gloves for no wep builds! REMOVE THEM PLS!!!!!"

Except FB are only BiS for unarmed builds, not every single build in the game.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I agree that this league really pissed me off. So much potential, but all for nothing. The rifts were great (as were build enabling jewels) but the lack of depths and severe lack of liches just to restrict drop rate in a super non traditional manner?

I took 4 characters up to mid to high 80s and fought only 4 liches. Really frustrating. So now it will be 1 in 10 maps instead of 3-4 per map? I will NEVER see the lich again. Such a fun fight, and now out of reach for a "casual" (every damn day, but I'm not pro) player. I guess I'll just have to save up cash and buy the items in trade. Fail.

At some point I'm just going to stop playing and stop throwing all my cash at this company. I can't keep any of my friends playing with me because of this crap and the unapproachable elitist end game.
Garbage league... This league literally made the game boring due to abyss belts / jewels removing the excitement OF ANY LOOT.

Add that to shaper and elder items... WTF is the point of getting loot any more? A week in to the league you just turn off any other drops besides currency and these drops.

Probably won't play the next league
Cool, maybe i'll get to see a lich when the next league starts.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Any plan to add a sextant for an additional abyss like breach? If so, consider adding one for essence as well.
Read few pages of people complaining. You all probably forgot what this game is meant to be? Its a game what diablo 3 should be, the game that I, being a hardcore D2 player love so much. GGG (remind to you "GRINDING", the first word of company name), have done a hard work through this league.

I did play alot and I can say: yes depth was rare, so was liches, but now they will be more common compared to abysses you encounter. There will be higher chance to get items with 2 sockets, which is great, you get 2 sockets and item becomes 2 linked max (gloves / head / boots). Some one above me said that anyone gives a f**k about any belt bases except crystal / leater (vanguards in some cases) and its 100% true. And one thing that pissed me so hard: casual players don't even realise how powerful can be elder / shaped belt and due new mechanic vises cant be shaped or elder, in this case jewel cant give so much power as elder / shaped effect.

Personally I always use unique belt or farm for HH and dont really care about this belts, anyways MF belt / HH / Vanguard or Crystal will be better for builds I play.

Darkness Enthroned was really something good to use in lab runs, cuz you can easy boost move speed from 2 jewels, any other belt cant affect move speed as good as this one. Also it was very fun to use while leveling.

I fully support things in this manifesto and hope that GGG won't listen casual players and will focus on making GRIND game for hardcore players.
Harvest SC BOSS AND CRAFTING SERVICE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2474615
Dernière édition par A1c0, le 7 févr. 2018 19:16:19
"
unlucky_child a écrit :
"
Paldamus a écrit :
"
Astealoth a écrit :
I think you should do away with lich-less depths completely. The pointless depths with no boss at the end were the biggest thing that made the mechanic boring and frustrating. The depths should be rarer, and when you see one you should know you found a boss. Going down in that depths and finding nothing over and over and over sucked the life out of this league for me to the point where it's the first league I gave up on. I played harbinger to the last day and before abyss it was my least favorite. Abyss is a good mechanic that had disappointing implementation.

Lol? All you had to do, is listen to the music... Depths with liches had different music. I thought everyone knew that :p

Cool with the integration i guess btw, though i thought it wasn't gonna get added cos it's kind of annoying and powercreepy-ish...

Also interesting how these ppl with like 10 challenegs at month three of the league, whine about not encounterng a lich... like man if you have 10 challenges by the end of the league, you haven't played the game at all... so ofc you haven't encountered a lich. I didn't play this league much at all either, just saying.

You with your 18 challenges saying that? LOL

You have reading comprehension problems or smth? I wrote that i didn't play this league much either, like read the last sentence... I only played about 2 weeks cos i was busy irl. You should get one lmao.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Wonder if 3.2 bring a change to the currently half dead skill tree, turning the game into a just another hack and slash.
tldr; We'd like to sell you a jewel stash tab in the future and think that also having the different classes of eye jewels will make it a more compelling purchase.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Abyss jewels every league from now on? Well... this sucks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires