[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Gregorios16 a écrit :
I have been playing this build in 3.10 and i just entered maps and i don't see why it is better to run ruthless and rage support instead of hypothermia and ice bite. The damage increase seems better with these cold skills. I know this may be due to my lack of gear and in the future more flat physical from rage will increase overall damage more. I just wanted to confirm that the 6 link setup is the frost blades, multistrike, elemental dmg with atks, ruthless, rage and added cold. Because when i PoB it offers other things for higher damage. Thanks in advance.

There is the possibility to run a damage on fill life as an evasion build, too. That's possible when you get hit not that much and refill fast, perhaps additional with a life potion.
A damage on full life gem has the biggest damage multipiicator possible.
"
External91 a écrit :
Hi there! Im really endjoy youre build. Clear speed is insane!(exept rare Delirium monsters xD) but anyway its really cool to farm maps fast) My a question: what do i need upgrade first? i found exalt and i struggle with decision what to by first =) I guess lion roar a ToH will be good option. Do i need buy bloddseeker or good rare claw? Adn tabula its a good or i need buy some rare 6 link? Thx!

ToA is a good option until you get a good rare.
Getting a 6-link armour has high priority and definitely something you should focus on, but get all the cheap and basic things first (darkrays/tombfist or shapers touch/starkonja's). After that get flasks.

Don't panic.
"
azell1000 a écrit :

so i got the shield. Was cheap 80c, at least im think so :)

and now i have question: what 3 aura? hearald of purity?

I usually go with Aspect of the Cat, but Herald of Purity is also a good option.

Don't panic.
"
Gregorios16 a écrit :
I have been playing this build in 3.10 and i just entered maps and i don't see why it is better to run ruthless and rage support instead of hypothermia and ice bite. The damage increase seems better with these cold skills. I know this may be due to my lack of gear and in the future more flat physical from rage will increase overall damage more. I just wanted to confirm that the 6 link setup is the frost blades, multistrike, elemental dmg with atks, ruthless, rage and added cold. Because when i PoB it offers other things for higher damage. Thanks in advance.

Without Rage you can't use Berserk. Berserk is insane in terms of burst damage, and it also gives us damage reduction while active.
Rage is good on it's own as well though.

The last link should be either Awakened Added Cold damage or Hypothermia. Normal Added Cold is not better than Hypo.

Depending on your gear, things may show different in PoB. Early on before you have good base damage on things, then things that add flat damage often scales better than things that give % increased damage. As you get more base DPS this changes.
In some cases you might be better off with different gems than the ones I use in the PoB setup, but when you have the right gear, that's the things you want to use.

Don't panic.
"
Llyrain a écrit :

There is the possibility to run a damage on fill life as an evasion build, too. That's possible when you get hit not that much and refill fast, perhaps additional with a life potion.
A damage on full life gem has the biggest damage multipiicator possible.

Damage on full life is great, but it's not necessarily the best source of damage.
A 20/20 damage on full life reaches 49% more damage, which is a lot of damage.

But a 20/20 EDWAS reaches 54%, which means you don't want to swap this one out.

Multistrike gives you 0/22/44% more damage on the first/second/third hit, which averages out to 22% more damage. However, it also gives you 44% more melee attack speed, which is bonkers. You don't want to swap out MS.

It does more damage than Rage, but if you swap out Rage, you lose Berserk, which is incredibly good both offensively and defensively. Don't swap this out.

Ruthless gives you 132% more damage on the third hit, and also 10% increased damage. This averages out to 44% more damage and 10% increased damage per hit. So Damage on Full Life does slightly more damage, but not a lot.
But Ruthless serves an important purpose other than just providing the damage it does. Since it gets 132% on one hit, it serves the purpose of helping us freeze bigger targets.
As a sidenote, ruthless only has 110% mana multiplier, while DoFL has 140%.

That leaves us with Hypothermia.
Hypothermia reaches 39% but it also gives us bonuses for chill, which gives it good synergy with ruthless, but also has the benefit of being a green gem. It also has lower mana multiplier, at 120%.

You can theoretically swap out Ruthless or Hypothermia if you prefer, but you don't really gain that much from it, and if you are using a dex base body armour, swapping out Hypothermia means you need a 5th red socket that might be really hard to get.

DoFL is totally up for debate, but I don't prefer using it myself.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 17 mars 2020 10:31:56
I see on pob that we are only sitting at 30% spell dodge (from phase accro) and 65% attack dodge, how can I reach dodge cap ? I really want to be safe (using Vaal grace is cheating obviously, the flask is fine if I get good at uptime)

Thanks a lot for the build it is greatly helpful and I really enjoy it !
Dernière édition par Néptune, le 17 mars 2020 11:46:50
Starting my stream now. Will be streaming for as long as I can. Come hang out or stop by if you need help with anything. I will not be checking forum thread while streaming.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/

Did they remove Double Damage from shields ?

Did a lot of syndicates to hunt this mode, but seem it`s not longer available.

Is that correct ?
Not played fb in 3.9, and feel singletarget like back in days, is that how it is now? Or i just need to add enc, watcher and good claw and it will be fine? Highest level of gear that i got and so low singletarget disappoints me :(
"
n0rthshore a écrit :
https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/

Did they remove Double Damage from shields ?

Did a lot of syndicates to hunt this mode, but seem it`s not longer available.

Is that correct ?

You can.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires