█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
BLACKOUT08 a écrit :
So what am I missing on the auras? 50 res for anger, 30 res for flammability, and 25 for arctic aura. POB shows only 44% reserved for anger and I'm not seeing what is causing the drop in mana reserve. Even still, sitting at 99% reserved leaves you with 6 mana, so how is this playable? I know I'm missing something, just not sure what.

His POB setup shows a level 4 enlighten supporting anger and blasphemy
Hi, could you possibly describe how 3.2 patch changes have affected this build? Thanks!
3.2 moving leech to a 4pt ascendancy skill kinda kills the AOE part of this build since you can't get that ascendancy node anymore, no? shame...this looks awesome.

The only way I could see is if you give up Bane of Legends which means no more 20% cull. :(
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 1 mars 2018 19:40:33
This build concept isn't super unique, it's been done before. The way other people got around the limitations of the build was to use flicker for map clearing (and using a melee splash support in the weapon), and having a second oro's on weapon swap with a 6L molten strike. You swap (X by default) to the MS sword for bosses or clearing waves of monsters. This way, you still don't have to swap gems, you don't need to waste 2 precious ascendency points just to get melee splash, and you can keep bane of legends.

To make MS viable, though, you need to pick up the "Iron Grip" and "Point Blank" keystone passives, which luckily his build passes by. YOu also need to use 2x wildfire jewels, but his build has 2 unique jewels it needs, so you need to get a 4th jewel socket as well. Something like this would work:

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP8ADBQAAHxjp1uv3UYUdY25B3Vh65AK_Et6UxiR458Pq6TCN9QRgW8nZU0FLWKs1lhsjMPmVYXApm1seHohVSaVQzE6UiPThmA6Qo19ggdNku9O891251oaqSdW-tw9Ps9eE_cy02-8n1FHTio4U3TtI_axfHasDjybLb6n3aiHatrBsKubJoTZqZQwfMSCnartP4d26hhnoBa_LlOaavjrS3hfORRxeu-lyyo4Mn42Pb3mfyv9bmhlYeJAoOjWfNlVS89-TP_Peo2_1CNHfud0d9cFtWFSMHHDM9l8ivC9NhRNIq9KfYTvGo1bJn_7soClNYWnO7aGtCefDHD1YQAAAAAA

Note that this pathing you lose unwavering stance, so you can be stunned, which may pose a problem. The last time I played a build similar to this (in 3.0 harbringer) I used Kaom's Roots, and they worked great (plus I'm not a fan of the boot choice the author uses). Kaom's makes it so you can't be stunned, chilled, frozen, OR affected by temp chains (just like the Jugg ascendency node).
Dernière édition par Xyrm, le 1 mars 2018 20:14:30
Now i'm 82 level and i have these items but i need more cold resist. Because i'm taking damage for "chilled" or "frozen".

"

i spend my points here. Maybe change later but now i need that. And i think i have wors dps. Maybe i can fix that problem on next levels.

I have an Ascendant and a Champion in stantard. Would this build work with either of those? should I try to get leech from somewhere?
Dernière édition par brutalK, le 2 mars 2018 14:34:37
Seeing as there are major changes to the ascendancy is there any change in which nodes to take?
Get Impact/brutal fervour and heandsman. Clear speed impossible, onsload useless, quilling stike we have at oro 10%(no20%(() 30% dps at leech imba imho we have more 1 000 000 damage, we have 1 300 000 dps
Where do you get mana?
Hi mate,

1st of all let me thank you for this build. I love it, i play it, and i made it to lvl 75 <24h of play time.

But i think the following should be noticed:

In my case i use my life flasks a lot. Most of the time i just use them at every mob for no reason, sometimes i just try to get immune to stuff like bleed before it can apply. I simply use it together with my quicksilver because i just press two flasks together all the time.

Therefore Soul of Ryslatha does nothing for me since my life flask is never un-used for 3 seconds. Also at my killing pace, i kill packs so fast that my flasks are always full.

I recommend using Soul of Tukohama instead. The reason for this is simple: At bosses which you have to fight for a couple of seconds, you can then gain additional physical damage reduction.

The tricky thing to know is: While you are flickering you are technically not moving, meaning when you flicker bosses to death, you remain stationary for the entire time. Therefore you stack the phys dmg reduction.

Unfortunately it is not mentioned in the wiki but you can find this in there:

"Version 2.4.0 - Flicker Strike no longer causes you to drop Haku's spirit."

-> This should be proof enough. When using a movement skill with Haku's Spirit, you always drop the spirit. Since you dont drop it when using Flicker Strike, it does not count as movement.

Cheers,

Thanks for this build. I LOVE IT!

EDIT: Also the green traps in trials which cause damage when using a movement skill, does not do any damage while flickering right through it
Dernière édition par DerMannheimer, le 4 mars 2018 15:32:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires