█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
MFDreamless2 a écrit :
"
Migjack a écrit :
I have question about Culling Strike effect, if we take a Bane Of Legend in Ascendancy + with that Oro's Culling strike passif that mean we can kill ennemie with 30% life left ? or it's better to take impact + Brutal Fervour ?

No. The way it works is that the 1st threshold that you reach that is when it activates. They are 2 separate procs. So if you have culling at 20 and at 10 it will activate at 20.

Oh okay, thanks for the answer !
howdy,

What is the order for ascension?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
jesterx93 a écrit :
howdy,

What is the order for ascension?

Get Impact first it just helps so much. Aim for Brutal Fervour after - survival... hell yeah :) I prefer usually a small tweak with Overwhelm and no US but eh it's your choice on the last 2 points.

I started playing this build in SSF incursion due to lucky 6l oro and it looks like this so far. I have managed to get to yellow maps so far. I just want to highlight that you dont really need high budget to get going flicker (besides 5-6 link ORO). My setup is really mediocre but sustainable for SC. As you can see my gear is not that good also gem links are far from optimal. So far i cant even get enlighten (lvl2) to both blasphemy and anger and also i use only 3link IC. I added warchief totem for dmg boost on bosses. I solved my mana problems by taking 2x+30 intel nodes on tree and having intel on helm and amulet. I dont use red dream(SSF) so my tree looks bit different. Later on i plan on using acrobatics nodes but so far i have 14% phys reduction from armor + granite its 34%. Chaos dmg in temples and incursion is bit problem but thats for every meele build i guess but you actually need to dodge that chaos architects if you want live and have -60% chaos res. Omnitect is not viable for me since it sometimes casts some kind of degen aura which dmg even through leecg so i just swap to lacerate. I recommend doing white maps till lvl 80 since you can reach 200mil/xph anyway. Take care.

Charname: Flicker_XXX SC Incursion League

This is vid of tier 8 Infested Valley: https://youtu.be/et7sd_qMtgs
Not sure if the build goes over it or not, I don't really see it, but is there any way to counteract porcupines? Honestly, they have counted towards 95% of my deaths, and they really slow my leveling down.
"
Omnitect is not viable for me since it sometimes casts some kind of degen aura which dmg even through leecg so i just swap to lacerate.

Yes, Omnitect is not viable for Flickerstrike because of his mechanics. The degen aura is a !stacking! aura that stacks while you are "under" the Omnitect (so while Flickering). At 15 stacks after ~3-5s it deals ~3k DPS (T8 temple) => You have to stop Flickerstrike and move away every few seconds. I've been using "Wild Strike" for him, might try Lacerate instead (not sure which attack is better).
Dernière édition par Tomnarius, le 13 juin 2018 12:46:44
I got a 5 Link Sword, which Gem isn'T 100% required? or will I loose a lot with 5 Link?
any one have a good way to search POE.TRADE for the boots with the extra +1 to frenzy charges?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
Zindah a écrit :
I got a 5 Link Sword, which Gem isn'T 100% required? or will I loose a lot with 5 Link?

5l => Flicker - Chance to Ignite - Multistrike - EDwA - Immolate

or so i saw in another post in this thread
What skill should I be using to level until I get Oro's sacrifice or should I use Frenzy and Flicker Strike?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires