█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

Are any of the unique required? Also what your recommendation for running this on magic find?
how can i get 100% chance to ignite if the cap is 50% ? you can get 50% without the chance to ignite support and put the fire penetration instead, or am i missing something ?
I am currently running this char is MFSeeMe but I seem to die in higher tier maps which is problematic. Can you check me out and tell me if you see problems?

Edit: Solved with higher level arctic armor and molten shell and a few pantheon changes
Dernière édition par MFDreamless2, le 1 avr. 2018 11:08:28

I do not understand why he exposes 1 million DPS when I with the same items, only I lack the Kaom armor did not reach 10% of the damage, it seems that it is a joke, I just got 9k damage per hit, when you the statistics image you put 80k damage per hit, here I expose my character, the character is called DarkkMaster

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zouvaner/characters
Dernière édition par Zouvaner, le 30 mars 2018 23:13:46
If you want to increase your damage, you need change some elements of your stuff.

- for your 6L, you need 20L/20Q
- for your 6L, change yours colors and get G-B-B-R-R-R. And put an immolate gem instead of burgning damage.
- for your head, buy a helmet with the following enchant " Icreased flicker damage by XX % per frenzy charge"
"
Zouvaner a écrit :

I do not understand why he exposes 1 million DPS when I with the same items, only I lack the Kaom armor did not reach 10% of the damage, it seems that it is a joke, I just got 9k damage per hit, when you the statistics image you put 80k damage per hit, here I expose my character, the character is called DarkkMaster

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zouvaner/characters

Its 9k per flick not dps. Import to PoB to see dps. Also try to get the +1 frenzy on boots. It makes a HUGE differance
Just like to comment, as someone who LOVES Oro's flicker builds.

This guide is EXTREMELY misleading as it's currently advertised. Using the Path of Building pastebin from OP is incorrect, for 2 major reasons. The first, and most obvious, is it shows damage NOT ON A BOSS. Simply ticking the setting from "no" to "shaper/elder" immediately knocks off nearly half your damage. Second, since you don't do a ton of boss damage, you won't have your flasks up for anywhere near the bosses entire life, losing you another massive chunk of damage. Also just like to add, if you intend to kill bosses with this (as the title hints/suggests) you REALLY should play something else. The massive investment required to hit mediocre boss damage on this build would simply do MUCH more for plenty of other builds.
In what order do you recommend me to spend currency?
Wich items to get first?
"
Qraitz a écrit :
Wich items to get first?

I found most trouble in staying alive so Kaom's is a good way to go.

What I did was grab a 5 link oro and a perfect roll oro to stay in stash. I farmed Kaom's after that and any excess fusings went to attempt to 6 link the perfect roll oro in stash. Once you get Kaom's survivability increases and allows you to farm a lot more things.

In the meantime you can also test your luck with the boots for +1 frenzy if you feel lucky.
"
MFDreamless2 a écrit :
"
Qraitz a écrit :
Wich items to get first?

I found most trouble in staying alive so Kaom's is a good way to go.

What I did was grab a 5 link oro and a perfect roll oro to stay in stash. I farmed Kaom's after that and any excess fusings went to attempt to 6 link the perfect roll oro in stash. Once you get Kaom's survivability increases and allows you to farm a lot more things.

In the meantime you can also test your luck with the boots for +1 frenzy if you feel lucky.

Thanks for the tip! If only 5 link, wich gems?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires