[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

There's no special tip for rolling flasks is there? I just upped a white jade flask to 20% qual then used 110 alterations trying to get a decent evasion roll, only hit it 4 or 5 times and every time was in 60% range :((

Edit: Also would you mind explaining the desert map I've seen mentioned? What is it for/how do we target farm it/why? etc.
Dernière édition par BoozBear, le 19 déc. 2019 08:11:10
Hey, another question about the endgame bow vs +3 CA bow:

Do you value the bonus arrow so much over +2 to socketed bow gems?
According to PoB we'd lose quite some degen damage if we drop the two levels on CA for another projectile and +2 on support gems.

Best case would be +3 on CA plus the extra arrow, but thats gonna be quite expensive...

EDIT: Never mind. +2 on support gems obviously net the same result with empower
Dernière édition par Lamindra, le 19 déc. 2019 08:52:28
"
BoozBear a écrit :
Edit: Also would you mind explaining the desert map I've seen mentioned? What is it for
Imperial legacy card that allows you to get already 6-linked bow so you don't have to farm fusings and pray to rng gods it actually links.
Pardon the dumb question: If caustic arrow skill converts phys to chaos, why don't we value higher physical damage especially on weapon? Is having a few higher levels of gems that much better?
"
percydaman2 a écrit :
If caustic arrow skill converts phys to chaos, why don't we value higher physical damage especially on weapon? Is having a few higher levels of gems that much better?
Phys damage only affects the initial shot not the cloud / degen ground it drops. The degen which is the chaos dot scales with gem levels similar to how bane or essence drain does.

The initial arrow has very little impact and you won't be spamming it, while the goal is to cover as much ground as possible with the degen and kill mobs with that.
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
BoozBear a écrit :
Edit: Also would you mind explaining the desert map I've seen mentioned? What is it for
Imperial legacy card that allows you to get already 6-linked bow so you don't have to farm fusings and pray to rng gods it actually links.

Is there a way to farm desert maps specifically?
iirc, CA only does DOT on the ground when enemies step on it and the dot cannot be stacked like poison. How do we do more or somewhat equal damage to a poison build since it seems they have a lot more modifiers to help scale their damage?

i might be wrong but its very confusing since i come from playing a SA poison build last league.
"
Karathis a écrit :
iirc, CA only does DOT on the ground when enemies step on it and the dot cannot be stacked like poison. How do we do more or somewhat equal damage to a poison build since it seems they have a lot more modifiers to help scale their damage?

i might be wrong but its very confusing since i come from playing a SA poison build last league.

That's another thing I've been wondering as well. As long as we have the degen circle of the ground, is there any reason to keep shooting the same spot other than to refresh the duration?
"
shadowfaxpku a écrit :
"
imf1989 a écrit :
farmed my 6l bow in foothills
it was ~10h farm. ~2+ cards per hour. sometimes 4-5. two hours nondrop.

There is no point doing it in foothills. You can use a 5L bow or even 4L to beat the story then spend some time in Dunes / Desert maps which will be much more efficient.

I've gotten more drops from foothills than I have from maps. And I have spent more time in Desert/Dune than I have in foothills. Also, foothills doesn't have any cost besides time.
Hi, Im currently at the stage when I can kill anything and anywhere, but 10 mins ago I met Sirus and lost 70% xp to him withount being able to get his 10% hp. I know, that tactic is everything, but i more concern about damage i tried to do while i was alive. Is it possible that this build wont kill him?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires