[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

Am I missing something, or where does the double curse come in?
any new update to build :(?
I crafted this

Spoiler
"

Do you guys think it's worth to multimods ? ( physical damage + cri chance )

Path of building say : ~100k dps for 4ex :/
Is Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics really worth the 6 passiv points you spent on it with your almos
0 evasion gear?
"
kond0 a écrit :
any new update to build :(?

Yeah! I'll update the post today, I'll give 3 gear variantions and explain how to use them, there's has been lots of changes in the build lately, i've been testing so many things
"
Suboshi a écrit :
Is Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics really worth the 6 passiv points you spent on it with your almos
0 evasion gear?

Yeah, you can use vaal grace, and at tier 15/16 maps you'll have 70% dodge chance through the whole map, it's insane
"
reeld a écrit :
I crafted this

Spoiler
"

Do you guys think it's worth to multimods ? ( physical damage + cri chance )

Path of building say : ~100k dps for 4ex :/

I don't think so, you can buy steel rings with life, accuracy and added phy for like, 1 ex, and it gives 80-130k dps
Question - Brutal Fervour and our Carnage amulet have +% increase leech life per second - but both of this mods wont change Hp leech rate in PoB.... its same 1250~ without vaal pact and doubled - 2500 with vaal pact... So...does this 100% increase and 50% increase even work??
"
Melanholic7 a écrit :
Question - Brutal Fervour and our Carnage amulet have +% increase leech life per second - but both of this mods wont change Hp leech rate in PoB.... its same 1250~ without vaal pact and doubled - 2500 with vaal pact... So...does this 100% increase and 50% increase even work??

Yeah, it works, it doesn't affect the amount of leech, it affects how fast you gain the leech
Thread updated guys, lots of changes have been made

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires