[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

I don't mean to be rude. But according to PoB why are your gems not optimal? I am not understanding the choice of Chance to Ignite(FB) or Critical Strikes(BF).

Also, has anyone found that the damage starts to slip off around T13+?
"
corrozu a écrit :
I don't mean to be rude. But according to PoB why are your gems not optimal? I am not understanding the choice of Chance to Ignite(FB) or Critical Strikes(BF).

Also, has anyone found that the damage starts to slip off around T13+?

I can't understand it too.

UPDATE

Now i understand why critical strike but i feel we can choose something better than Chance to Ignite. Also corrozu look at Her Embrace buffs:
Dernière édition par Kryshlom, le 19 janv. 2018 04:43:12
Build is one of the most fun builds i have ever played if not the best.

2 onis are essential. And wildstrike is way better then fb.

Run herald of ash and drop chance to ignite. I use crit gem but you can use any other dps gem.

Giving you much much more dps.

I also run rare body with cwdt+immortal.
I am using curse on hit with assassin mark. You can swith to enfleebe for t16 bosses.

I run 3 auras hoa+hoi+artic armor which gives really good survival.

Now i am even farming shaped maps with sextants using bisco collar+2 ventors+bisco leash.

This set up is so good i farm shaped tier 9-10s without any problem. With main gear i completed all tiers didnt try shaper yet.

Dernière édition par codari1, le 19 janv. 2018 06:39:11
decided to use this build as my league starter (i started playing again only last saturday) and as of now, i've hit level 87, sailing smoothly through everything. current POB DPS puts my bladeflurry at 712k shaper dps with all buffs up (see attached picture)(1.1m if enemy is a normal mob)

some insights from my experience playing this char:
i started out farming both of my Oni goroshis which took about 3 hours or so, rotating between 3 characters.

i stared out with frost blades but by the time i hit around t5, i could feel that FB damage wasn't cutting it when dealing with abyssal rares. (see quote)

"
Cursedflame a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
Wild strike is far more powerful and like not have to swap weapons for a pesky rare but I prefer the range FB provides.

Agree, I used frost blade all the way up to t14 or so, and while it works I ran into issues that that I sometimes got overrun doing abysses if the map mods were against me (with resistance and the like).

Also remember that wild strike no longer namelocks (requires a target), so if you hold shift and attack the ground you'll still trigger ancestral call shadows at further away distances (almost frost blade distance tbh) which in their turn will hit and chain like normally. (it takes time to get used to tho)

i switched to wild strike and dropped multistrike, going with ruthless instead (because nothing is sweeter than seeing everything melt when the ruthless proc crits) since i felt that multistrike locks me into place a wee bit too long for my liking. now, it's fire a wild strike, WB through the mobs to the next pack, and repeat ad infinitum. i also removed chance to ignite and went with crit multi gem. chance to ignite is nice when your crit is still pretty low but currently, with lightning golem up and 3 power charges, i am sitting at 63% crit. from what i experienced, i reached that point wherein as long as i'm hitting an enemy, the Her Embrace buff will always be active for me

as for gear, i decided to play around with the Oskarm as i felt that it synergizes well with the build. it adds quite a bit of crit and accuracy which is nice and the best part is that i can drop my blasphemy setup. i now run herald of ash and hatred for that sweet deeps increase. while my setup is a tad on the offensive side but i have to admit, my items are pretty underwhelming. perhaps other people can help me out and show me what to look for and which ones to upgrade? thank you
I bought the gear you showed and barely reach 100k on PoB wiwth embrace active
"
Zeniss420 a écrit :
I bought the gear you showed and barely reach 100k on PoB wiwth embrace active

can i see your paste bin you must have something wrong i don't even have abyssus on and i hit 1.3-4 mill damage full buffed and vs shaper i have 800k
Dernière édition par paddock7, le 20 janv. 2018 13:22:19
"
codari1 a écrit :

Run herald of ash and drop chance to ignite. I use crit gem but you can use any other dps gem.

I am using curse on hit with assassin mark. You can swith to enfleebe for t16 bosses.

Now i am even farming shaped maps with sextants using bisco collar+2 ventors+bisco leash.

This set up is so good i farm shaped tier 9-10s without any problem. With main gear i completed all tiers didnt try shaper yet.

Hi, may I ask you how you run with the 3 buff (hoa+hoi+artic) ? I tried to do it too but I don't have enough mana left for skills.
"
Day34 a écrit :
"
codari1 a écrit :

Hi, may I ask you how you run with the 3 buff (hoa+hoi+artic) ? I tried to do it too but I don't have enough mana left for skills.

Not the OP you asked, but each of those skills reserve 25%, so you should have 25% left to play with. I switched to this build from sunder, and before running arctic armor at 50% i was having mana problems. So i grabbed the leech nodes at the bottom right of the tree, and have been good even since.
If i get Enlighten support could i change HoI into Hatred instead?
Dernière édition par mmrmeeka, le 22 janv. 2018 18:05:06
"

can i see your paste bin you must have something wrong i don't even have abyssus on and i hit 1.3-4 mill damage full buffed and vs shaper i have 800k

Hi I know I'm not the guy that first posted needing help. But I was curious how you were reaching 1.3-1.4 without Abyssus. Here's my pastebin of my current character... https://pastebin.com/vis4FnGt

I'm only around ~800k w/ BF @Stage 6.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires