[3.1] Champion Flicker Strike (Golden Rule-Red Trail Combo) - [Gameplay Video added]

"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
friksexy a écrit :
Made this build....come to find out I can not sustain flicker strike at all. Followed everything that was shown.....what a waste of currency.

mind posting your gear/tree/pob link. maybe i can help, im doing just fine up to T15 maps.

I followed the build in the tree to every single spot in the tree. So that isn't the problem, I got the core uniques for the build and the rares were with the suggested stats. I can't post my gear anymore because I done sold it all. I followed everything and it just wouldn't sustain flicker for me. Every once in a while I could spam it for 3-4 seconds but then it would just stop because it couldn't sustain the frenzy charges and it would get me killed.
I played Oro Flicker last league and it was killer and I loved it so I know how to run a flicker build, this one just didn't work for me.
You could also replace the Avoid Getting Stunned Mods on Abyss Jewel by enchanting 65% Chance to Avoid Being Stunned If You've Killed Recently. It will make things more easier.

Followed the guide, things worked out pretty nicely except for maintaining Frenzy Charge early on. Any tips on improving the damage? Tried to get most flat cold damage abyss jewel but still feel lacking damage.

And whats the Onslaught support for? Since we are using Silver Flask wouldn't Onslaught support become pretty useless?
Dernière édition par Mirmoire, le 28 déc. 2017 14:35:00
Have you considered using "Cold Steel" next to "Golem's Blood", going dual wield nodes on the tree, and going with "Hrimburn" gloves?
"
Mirmoire a écrit :
You could also replace the Avoid Getting Stunned Mods on Abyss Jewel by enchanting 65% Chance to Avoid Being Stunned If You've Killed Recently. It will make things more easier.

Followed the guide, things worked out pretty nicely except for maintaining Frenzy Charge early on. Any tips on improving the damage? Tried to get most flat cold damage abyss jewel but still feel lacking damage.

And whats the Onslaught support for? Since we are using Silver Flask wouldn't Onslaught support become pretty useless?

That enchant won't help me with bosses, but as i've said the stun immunity is optional as the Heart of Oak node and Brine king Pantheon is enough to avoid stun locked. And you can have better enchants for your boots or +1 frenzy if you got lucky vaaling your boots

For frenzy generation at start you can put a bow in your weapon swap, puncture+gmp+frenzy to generate the needed self bleed/frenzy charges.

Onslaught support is linked with herald of ice, just additional way to get onslaught as sometimes i forgot/too lazy to use my flasks

Your gears are fine (actually almost identical with my gears), for sure a 6L would definitely help with your dps, uber ascendancy, gem levels (added cold and ice bite) and more levels to get into the shadow crit nodes
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
"
AznFox a écrit :
Have you considered using "Cold Steel" next to "Golem's Blood", going dual wield nodes on the tree, and going with "Hrimburn" gloves?

Going dual wield you'll lose the 100% hit chance from lyco so you'll need accuracy on your rings making it more difficult/expensive to gear (tho lyco now is goddam expensive)
Switching into dual weild with my current set-up i gain around 10k dps at 88% Hit chance but in return i'll be needing 2 add'l skill points and will lose about 220HP. optimizing my gears for dual wielding (particularly my jewels) will net me more dps gain but then again i'll be needing accuracy on my gears and another weapon almost identical with my current one or better since flicker will alternate weapons.

for Hrimburn, not worth it imo. First we're dealing a very minimal physical damage so the conversion is juat a waste, and ignite is just not good nowadays. We'll lose life for sure and Tombfist is just too good to be replaced.

got the ideal helm enchant (well bought it since i can't stand farming uber lab XD)
"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
Mirmoire a écrit :

That enchant won't help me with bosses, but as i've said the stun immunity is optional as the Heart of Oak node and Brine king Pantheon is enough to avoid stun locked. And you can have better enchants for your boots or +1 frenzy if you got lucky vaaling your boots

For frenzy generation at start you can put a bow in your weapon swap, puncture+gmp+frenzy to generate the needed self bleed/frenzy charges.

Onslaught support is linked with herald of ice, just additional way to get onslaught as sometimes i forgot/too lazy to use my flasks

Your gears are fine (actually almost identical with my gears), for sure a 6L would definitely help with your dps, uber ascendancy, gem levels (added cold and ice bite) and more levels to get into the shadow crit nodes

Alright. Will try it out, thanks for replying!
Just a small note to make;
this build actually never reaches the 121 int required for gemini claw with the displayed pob/items.

Also I still don't see ancestral call used anywhere in the build guide. That being said it works just fine without it too.
"
SinelFall a écrit :
this build actually never reaches the 121 int required for gemini claw with the displayed pob/items.

Also I still don't see ancestral call used anywhere in the build guide. That being said it works just fine without it too.

I dont know if you really checked the PoB link posted on the first page or you just take a glance on it. If you really looked into it you'll see that the ring used dont have any suffixes on it (just life and WED) and jewel slots are still empty, and the build already have 114 int, so it can easilt reach the required int np. Anyway theres an updated pob link in the 2nd page for my current lvl and equips.
As for ancestral call, i'm clearing just fine without it... and imo theres no need for it as it won't really help you in boss fights. But then again feel free to use it if you feel like using it. :)
"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
SinelFall a écrit :

I dont know if you really checked the PoB link posted on the first page or you just take a glance on it. If you really looked into it you'll see that the ring used dont have any suffixes on it (just life and WED) and jewel slots are still empty, and the build already have 114 int, so it can easilt reach the required int np. Anyway theres an updated pob link in the 2nd page for my current lvl and equips.
As for ancestral call, i'm clearing just fine without it... and imo theres no need for it as it won't really help you in boss fights. But then again feel free to use it if you feel like using it. :)

I did check. I built a character based on this guide (lv89 currently) and I didn't realize that the int wasnt there until after I had already bought all the gear. I wasn't looking for it since it wasn't mentioned so I figured I would mention it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires