[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Hey there, commented about the cwdt setup a few days back.

I'm actually fairly new to the game and this is my first league. I've been using a 4-Link chest for quite some time unfortunately. I was wondering if it would be better to either go for a 5-Link or to just get Bringer of Rain? BoR has just seemed iffy to me given that I would have to drop my chest piece.

If you wouldn't mind you could take a look at my character from my profile and see what I could upgrade with on a low budget? Would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, wondering if I should be going more for armor gear or evasion gear or does it not matter so much?
Dernière édition par ThePhildozer89, le 20 déc. 2017 20:37:12
"
ThePhildozer89 a écrit :
Hey there, commented about the cwdt setup a few days back.

I'm actually fairly new to the game and this is my first league. I've been using a 4-Link chest for quite some time unfortunately. I was wondering if it would be better to either go for a 5-Link or to just get Bringer of Rain? BoR has just seemed iffy to me given that I would have to drop my chest piece.

If you wouldn't mind you could take a look at my character from my profile and see what I could upgrade with on a low budget? Would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, wondering if I should be going more for armor gear or evasion gear or does it not matter so much?

Hi there, for a 2 alch worth item with capable of clearing endgame, i can't really think of anything more budget than that, if you still want to go for a 5L, you might want to get as much life as you can on both your 5L and your helmet, drop Faster attack in your 5L setup. For even more budget, you might as well drop the upper half of the sword cluster in Ranger area to get more life + crit (Twin terror cluster).

About the armor/evasion stuff, it would take more than a few paragraphs to explain them thoroughly, even I get confused sometimes, basically, evasion/dodge is based on luck, you'll either dodge everything like a boss or die in a first hit and no matter how high your armour is, you are still susceptible to 1 shot by high damage physical hit (armor grants you no protection against elemental). None of them are really matter in this build since our main defense mechanic is leech.
Hi on your guide you say in gem socket use arctic armour with blasphemy. but acc in your gear part i see you have it on weapon ?.

Aswell im lvl 70+ with most of the gear I am finding it im taking alot of damage is most fights not sure whats going on.
Dernière édition par Gohan007, le 21 déc. 2017 06:40:39
Hi, how did you think will this build work with gladiator and without atziri's gauntlets?
Also i think lightning coil will be better then belly becouse of abyssus
Hello,

Thanks for the build. Actually in tier 5, and taking a lot of pleasure whith it.

What do you think about this setup :

Aura : Hatred/Arctic armour/Herald of ice > curse on hit > assassin's mark

Taking a curse on it make us able to take hatred for more damage. But need a hit to work, so bad for clear speed ?

After that, some shaped/elder ring have a affixe "cast assassin's mark level x on hit", it's a powerfull but expensive solution ...

Ulren
"
Gohan007 a écrit :
Hi on your guide you say in gem socket use arctic armour with blasphemy. but acc in your gear part i see you have it on weapon ?.

Aswell im lvl 70+ with most of the gear I am finding it im taking alot of damage is most fights not sure whats going on.

Hi, it's obvious that Blasphemy won't work with Arctic armour, we use it with Assassin mark. i just listed them in aura section, you can put them in what ever piece of gear you like.

If you're taking alot of damage in mapping, replace abyssus with something else, i've already listed some of the good replacement in the guide. I mostly use Abyssus with heavy bosses. Also, if you want to be more tanky, replace Assassin mark with Enfeeble, you can drop the upper half of the sword cluster in Ranger area to get more life.
"
Thunderϟtorm a écrit :
Hi, how did you think will this build work with gladiator and without atziri's gauntlets?
Also i think lightning coil will be better then belly becouse of abyssus

Hi there, of course Gladiator would have more dps potential than Slayer, so as Beserker or Ascendant, you can still apply the same setup to them but its not the point of this build anymore since we focus in comfortable play style, not a slave to dps, and i don't think my build lack dps either.

If you're using lightning coil, it'd be harder to cap your resists or get your life up, I only recommend using Abyssus in heavy boss, other than that, you can use anything you want. If you want to be more tanky, check out my FAQ section.

Normally, only boss like Minotaur or fully buffed uber izaro deal heavy phys damage and have potential to 1 shot you, but if you're doing everything's right, your leech should be able to counter them even with Abyssus on.

Atziri acuity was never a requirement, i can even do better without it. If you are a lab runner, simply remove Vaal pact.
"
Ulren001 a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for the build. Actually in tier 5, and taking a lot of pleasure whith it.

What do you think about this setup :

Aura : Hatred/Arctic armour/Herald of ice > curse on hit > assassin's mark

Taking a curse on it make us able to take hatred for more damage. But need a hit to work, so bad for clear speed ?

After that, some shaped/elder ring have a affixe "cast assassin's mark level x on hit", it's a powerfull but expensive solution ...

Ulren

Hi there, actually your setup can provide more dps output and potentially faster clear speed but you will probably need a lv3+ Enlighten to run all of them comfortably, moreover, with heavy bosses like Shaper, elemental damage without any form of penetration won't help you much in a pure phys build like this. But if you have a good amount of crit chance (67%), you don't even need a curse. The reason I use Blasphemy + 1 blue socket is mainly for flexibility, I can either go Assassin mark or Enfeeble (on hard boss fight) or Ele weakness (if you're running phys convert build)
Hey nice build, do you maybe have any pob links for it?
"
Brown14 a écrit :
There are % phys damage mod and hybrid % phys damage/accuracy, you can only craft the % phys damage mod but not the hybrid one, check out poeaffix.net.

How can I find hybrid mod on poe.trade? Or how can I detect it on weapon?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires