Path of Nerfs

Path of Bullshit at it again,

Srsly guys, you have the best ARPG out there and hold it hostage with your borderline retarded changes!

I am not sure what the hell happened at around 2.0 that you all went freaking nuts and ruined your game, but you should stop that shit already! Also i would suggest to read a freaking book about game development and maybe google the definition of the word balance, bc you guys have obviously no freaking clue what it means! Keeping up with your bullshit rly isn't worth it anymore! The fact that you lack the intellect to understand basic causality, and the competence to run this game was made apparent once again! You are just some plebs sitting in front of exel sheets throwing nerf bombs on builds that are played to much, rather then trying to understand where the actual problem lies and how to fix it, at this point you aren't improving the game in the least but instead add stuff we don't need so we have something new to play with and run big hype campaigns, throw in some loot boxes every league to rip off the kids... and there you go, the downfall of a game and company that used to make the best diablo like ARPG, becoming the indi equivalent of EA Games.

Might as well look for something else to do for the WE, the servers probably aren't working for shit anyways since you take no responsibility for your hype campaign by ensuring stable high capacity servers for the start of the league...
Dernière édition par Darkmixxer, le 4 déc. 2017 20:23:03
Slowly but surely, they're doing the exact same mistake that Blizzard and many other dead game tried to do.

"Over-balance" content around nerf (that usually kill a specific method of playing it) and boost stuff that is considered as shit tier, and gives some QOL so the pleb calm down a bit.

In the end, it upset the core players, since hardcore will adapt anyway.

If you want balance your game around nerf, and changing core rules of it every 2 months you gonna pay the price of it soon or later.

"
"We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer."

Also next time don't say "including from top something". People will freak out because they don't give a shit about 10 guys that complain about their score in TOP 10 league.

With the continued EXP nerf how about lowering the death penalty from 10% to 5%
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
MFJones a écrit :
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 who have only been playing for ~2years so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.

P.S. i am fine with the exp nerf, never cared about 100 and 100 should have never been so easy anyways

We need an answer to this.
"
NiobMordodrukow a écrit :
Fuck that. I can understand anything, but not those idiotic XP nerfes. Even hitting 90 is hard for me. And you nerfing XP, because some people say that they get 100 too fast. Lolwut?

And the QotF nerf... Jesus... I can acsept hp nerf, CoC nerf, es nerf, evasion nerf, vaal pact nerf, power charges nerf, shock nerf, any dps nerfes, even assassin nerf! Anything! But movement speed is sacred aspect, that must not be touched. But you do that! GGG, burn in hell!

This is only going to change those oddball builds for 600%+ movespeed I think.
"
grepman a écrit :
lol at people demanding an answer to why GGG nerfs things when they put it literally in the first sentence of this manifesto. like literally, it says "we're not afraid to nerf game elements that are too powerful and are harming Path of Exile"

even more lol at the insinuation that people without any or many expensive supporter packs are somehow inferior to have an opinion.

quite simply hilarious. hi-la-ri-ous. nerfs always bring the best out in people on here.

+1
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
The fun of an ARPG or any RPG anyway is feeling that your toon is getting powerful or getting rewarded from making it viable or strong. When you keep on nerfing, i dont feel like i m strong. I feel like i get weaker and i just quit for another game " less balanced". I played over 3500h and i never killed the shaper plus my toons are getting nerfed. I like having trouble killing a boss, working on my caracter then coming back to absolutly destroy him because i take time to find something smart to do.
Plus we got rewarded from finding strong mechanics ( douple dipping, Emberwake+taming builds, Old CoC builds, flask charge gained etc etc etc.)) because i invested time searching on the internet for my builds i was rewarded from it. now its just all gone and we take 6-7 minutes to kill a not much rewarding boss.. losing xp and chance of loots from the trash in the process. Please i love this game dont kill it like Blizzard killed WoW.
Thx for reading
I m a french Candadian sorry for all the mistakes when i write.
"
Odds_ a écrit :
"
hazley a écrit :
Garbage. More nerfs instead of buffing other things to be more viable. I've never seen such poor balancing on a game that's essentially only PVE.

I'm glad I held off on buying the supporter packs.

[Removed by Support] It says right at the top that there's lots of buffs which will be detailed in the patch notes tomorrow.

[Removed by Support] look at the track record of how they've balanced the game for the past 3 updates. this is no way to balance a game and to pidgeonhole everyone into the same meta.

maybe you're just used to that terrible balancing because you've obviously only played this game since breach.
Dernière édition par Blank_GGG, le 4 déc. 2017 21:53:19
Balance? How it can be balance if u are making more legacy items? Like f.. barrage? If this is a balance changes, then please wipe out all +2 barrages..
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Dernière édition par LG0012, le 4 déc. 2017 20:24:21
Total XP Dumped on the community = approx. 305,801,527 = leveling 99 to 100 twice pre-patch. Wouldn't it have been simpler to just double the amount of xp required for 99 to 100?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires