3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
zheng738 a écrit :
ive been completely spoiled, before last league i missed synth league harvest league. last last league was my first experience with controlled crafting.

once u go 25/25 and god amulet you can't ever go back...

did you explain your crafting process in the thread for last season? Checked your current profile character and it's sort of insane if you had made all that last season

I've gotta get me one of those 25/25/more/+1int helms lol. those stats are so good they look fake

edit* apparently i need to catch up on the last few seasons of crafting changes. no idea about maven orbs and barely played harvest
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 24 avr. 2021 12:47:32
crafted a bit.

got lucky with my helm (read: failed several, several horrors and got lucky sooner than i expected). i should probably try to sell it since there don't seem to be any more/20/20 up for auction yet - and more/18/20 is listed at 25ex. it's probably going to take me longer than it should to white socket it to actually use the 4th socket:

i'll probably list it in a forum so i can keep wearing it while it's listed at what i'd consider an outrageous amount. not sure how long it'd take for me to see one again with horrors at 31c/ea for now

my amulet could have turned out better. need to find a "remove a defense mod" harvest:
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 24 avr. 2021 22:34:08
Hello guys,

First of all, I'm new to RF and based my build/itemization around the latest Zizaran Jugg RF video from a few leagues ago...

So it's probably not 100% up to date anymore, also he didn't really have any guide - just a video showcase.

I'm seeing many different choices in both itemization and skill tree amongst other Jugg RF players this league.

I would like to ask here if more experienced RF players can tell me if I'm making any mistakes here. I do wanna emphasize I'm playing on hardcore and prefer survivability over dmg.

The damage I have right now feels "ok". My defenses feel good, except the HP pool seems pretty low compared to other Jugg RF players on ultimatum hardcore atm.

The reason for posting here is hoping that some people notice some "quick wins" to improve my build. I just now swapped my RF helm bench craft from Life to +1 AoE. I do feel bad for sacrificing 200 HP here, I kinda wanted to reach the 8k marker. However the DPS was a 7% increase which feels kinda worth it tho...

Any tips or feedback is appreciated!!

POB: https://pastebin.com/zGZvDuLR
"
Affinity a écrit :
Any tips or feedback is appreciated!!

POB: https://pastebin.com/zGZvDuLR

if you turn your character profile public, it would help make it easier for people to look at your build without importing you into pob -- much more forum friendly for 'quick tips' since some people view forums on their phone etc

while logged in to pathofexile.com > click your name up top by the number > edit privacy settings (right side column) > uncheck "hide characters tab"
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 25 avr. 2021 22:06:57
"
jaeds a écrit :
if you turn your character profile public, it would help make it easier for people to look at your build without importing you into pob

Yeah you're probably right :-)
It's open now.

Thanks!
the only thing would be your passives ignore the bottom middle endurance charge and doesn't look into englithen or the reduced cost of auras - for multiple purity of's, or sneaking in aspect of the spider for the web's speed reduction on enemies+dmg, or or malevolence, etc). ideally your boots would have +max endurance, but warlord crafting for endurance charge is such a pain it's better to hope to buy a pair cheap

I need to re-do my bad dumb passives so don't take mine as "good."

zheng (you can click his profile from the last page) had regularly taken this build to its peak+with currency to optimize for multiple seasons in a row, so his passive tree from last season might still be the best example of a SC version. he may suggest alternatives depending on currency limitations (like having the reduced res nodes if you can't afford enlighten 4+ malevolence reduction) or where he'd go instead if he had to make sure not to die
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 26 avr. 2021 12:04:34
ended up selling the 20/20/more helm I crafted for just short of 46ex. been upgrading other pieces: empower 4, awakened ele focus, qual'd my belt, got a medium cluster jewel which are weirdly 1-1.5ex+ as a base, annointed soul of steel, slammed a pair of boots to be soft gg (not perfect but good enough), upgraded jewels to be 10-15c instead of my 1-3c), recrafted a 20burn/more helm. I didn't before/after my dps in pob, but my build feels much tankier with similar damage even with the worse helm & still have 27ex left. at least 6-8ex were involved in (mostly failed) crafting on boots, helm, gloves, sceptre, cluster jewels

not sure where the biggest priorities still are aside from 1h/sort out my flasks(considered bottled faith but is it worth 10ex?)/apoth gloves/another medium jewel/awakened shield once the correct bases are in ah(unless I need to awakener the first base??)/implicit on kaom heart/maybe craft an elder styg belt and sell mine/maybe enlighten 4? if the math saves me more than a passive or two. I'm probably missing something

not about to spend crazy prices on some of the minor upgrades. overall prices this season seem weirdly higher than normal? Idk, maybe it's just early season. also wild how vaal rf21 is listed at like 20ex+. time to figure out how to best farm alva double corrupt I guess
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 27 avr. 2021 10:32:48
I'm not meaning to spam the thread so much as try to keep it alive.

thought it was funny that the guy who bought my helm just put it back up for auction within 20 hours at +10ex of what he bought it for. I guess that helps explain why some of these auction house prices are ridiculous right now.

ended up grabbing a bottled faith since I hadn't remembered ever having one in a previous league. uptime is ridiculous/just always on

still need to double corrupt or get lucky in delve for a vaal rf 21. 20ex seems outrageous for zero quality versions.

rf seems even more of a niche this season, so fewer are crafting for it/putting up their old loot at discount. maybe crafting just changed enough where people wait for the special crafts rather than try for anything mid tier
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 28 avr. 2021 09:37:30
Need some help with my RF build in standard league. Having a lot of issues surviving in a lot of T15 and T16 maps. Bossing seems to be the most problems, especially doing something like Sirus at A5. Made sure there is no life regen mod on map. Not sure what I am exactly missing to survive on these maps. Profile is open to view.

Any feedback would be great thanks

"
sepahepa a écrit :
Need some help with my RF build in standard league. Having a lot of issues surviving in a lot of T15 and T16 maps. Bossing seems to be the most problems, especially doing something like Sirus at A5. Made sure there is no life regen mod on map. Not sure what I am exactly missing to survive on these maps. Profile is open to view.

Any feedback would be great thanks

it's mostly your passives. It looks like you're trying to build for damage rather than life, and you're trying to make life & res back up on your rings. a lot of resists get shored up on jewels (7% life, resists, and damage if you can afford it)

What's actually happening is that you're sacrificing 3 endurance charges (2x rings, 1x bottom middle passive.. 1x boots if you can afford a pair of warlords and hope for lucky rolls, or 1ex for a premade endurance charge boots it looks like) and not gaining the benefits of life regen per endurance from kaoms ways.

Endurance charges & their life regen are pretty big for this build's survivability.

a quick way to save at least 1 passive for you would be on the left side +endurance charge, if you just reassign the 3 inner to the 3 outer, you'll save 1 passive not needing to grab the +duration on endurance charge.

if you read through the first post/look up some of the peoples' builds & especially their passive tree, that should help you out a lot
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 28 avr. 2021 18:50:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires