3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
LockedGoblin689 a écrit :
Any advice for crafting horror shaper/elder helm about 22 ess of horror so far and nothing.

why are you calling it "shaper/elder" helm? for burning/conc, it must be elder. you can review all possible mod rolls here: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=str_armour

i made a post about helm crafting about 10 forum pages ago. you can view it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355/page/417#p22791381

tl;dr - ilev 82 elder str helm looked like best odds when i checked it out before. however, 30-50+ horrors will probably not be enough to get a conc+burning+horror helm.
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 1 févr. 2020 21:23:32
"
jaeds a écrit :
"
Any advice for crafting horror shaper/elder helm about 22 ess of horror so far and nothing.

why are you calling it "shaper/elder" helm? for burning/conc, it must be elder. you can review all possible mod rolls here: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=str_armour

i made a post about helm crafting about 10 forum pages ago. you can view it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355/page/417#p22791381

tl;dr - ilev 82 elder str helm looked like best odds when i checked it out before. however, 30-50+ horrors will probably not be enough to get a conc+burning+horror helm.

Check out my helm about 27 essence of horror in, I did shaper/elder helm for chance at more mods. Didn't get burning damage but I am able to use awakened burning damage.

Shitty part no open prefix for +1 aoe gems but Ill probably smash it.

Conc Effect, IEOE, Efficacy, RF, Ele Focus, AWK Burning Damage, and 30% ele damage to gems. 7L helm

Very expensive btw: 2.5 ex for awakened orb, need to buy ilvl 85 shaper helm and elder, went with red/blue for ease of blue orbs. Ess of horror on xbox are 20+ chaos each. Be prepared to be very dissapointed for a while.
Dernière édition par LockedGoblin689, le 2 févr. 2020 09:05:49
"
"
jaeds a écrit :
"

Check out my helm about 27 essence of horror in, I did shaper/elder helm for chance at more mods. Didn't get burning damage but I am able to use awakened burning damage.

Shitty part no open prefix for +1 aoe gems but Ill probably smash it.

Conc Effect, IEOE, Efficacy, RF, Ele Focus, AWK Burning Damage, and 30% ele damage to gems. 7L helm

Very expensive btw: 2.5 ex for awakened orb, need to buy ilvl 85 shaper helm and elder, went with red/blue for ease of blue orbs. Ess of horror on xbox are 20+ chaos each. Be prepared to be very dissapointed for a while.

Sorry but the fact that elder/Shaper helm has more possible mods is the reason why you should just stick with a elder one. Its much more difficult to get sth decent and the best rolls are all elder mods.

Best regards
Bernhart
"

When you're crafting something that expensive (multiple ex), going "red/blue for ease of blue orbs" is not a good reason. if you hit your perfect rolls, of course you'd be willing to spend the little bit extra it costs for better stats on it later.

it's only 120 chromatics to guarantee 3 blue sockets at the bench, or you could do the "+1 socket, -1 socket" bench trick to spend jewelers instead of chroms. then, and you can also vorici it for white sockets after you get 3 blue (syndicate-vorici-research).

usually people will also use a few perfect fossils before beginning their crafting because they want 28-30% quality on it.
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 2 févr. 2020 14:19:56

Swear I saw in guide to do this for min/max. Plus is was fun and frustrating all at the same time.
"
jaeds a écrit :
"

When you're crafting something that expensive (multiple ex), going "red/blue for ease of blue orbs" is not a good reason. if you hit your perfect rolls, of course you'd be willing to spend the little bit extra it costs for better stats on it later.

it's only 120 chromatics to guarantee 3 blue sockets at the bench, or you could do the "+1 socket, -1 socket" bench trick to spend jewelers instead of chroms. then, and you can also vorici it for white sockets after you get 3 blue (syndicate-vorici-research).

usually people will also use a few perfect fossils before beginning their crafting because they want 28-30% quality on it.

Yeah that was a bad choice. I think the entire process was, oh well its only fake currency.
Hello, I wanted to play RF, guide looks great (JUQQ is my favorite ascendancy) I have only a question how build work on boss after a boost in 3.9? I mean typical endgame bosses, Sheaper / Uber Elder / Awakener on A8 / Elder, Sheaper guiards on A8 and Conqierors on A8.

Regards.
Build is fun to map with. Bossing is ok killed siruis A8 one death fell asleep :-( took about 8 min. Conquers are tank and spank with some movement ,about 4 - 5 min. Still working on Optimal gear to up dmg to cut down on boss time. Need a good belt boots and neck.
del
Dernière édition par Ononeemas, le 25 févr. 2020 06:47:03
deleted.
Dernière édition par stokelos, le 5 févr. 2020 10:07:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires